By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Going Bananas? Hardcore Donkey Kong (Tropical Freeze) Players, Compete To See Who's The Best! [WORLD 1]

Dulfite said:
osed125 said:
Dulfite said:

Then tbone will upload them here?

Just add everyone who is in the OP, wait for them to accept and then go to any level and go to time attack and check the friend's leaderboards. Tbone will upload each individual time for individual levels, but if you want to check people's replays and everything, you can add them as friends.

Yep I've been doing that. Is he still going to keep adding people to the op or do I need to scroll through the threads?

Tbone has gotten lazy, been a few days since he last updated, so for now you have to scroll through the thread haha

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
osed125 said:
Dulfite said:
osed125 said:
Dulfite said:

Then tbone will upload them here?

Just add everyone who is in the OP, wait for them to accept and then go to any level and go to time attack and check the friend's leaderboards. Tbone will upload each individual time for individual levels, but if you want to check people's replays and everything, you can add them as friends.

Yep I've been doing that. Is he still going to keep adding people to the op or do I need to scroll through the threads?

Tbone has gotten lazy, been a few days since he last updated, so for now you have to scroll through the thread haha

I'll update them later today :)

Also learn something new everyday! Banned=Lazy I'll remember that :p

tbone51 said:
osed125 said:

Didn't you came back yesterday? that's why I said you were lazy

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
tbone51 said:
osed125 said:

no, its more like a couple hours ago! Dont be rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to add some ID's as well! I need to start getting records :(

tbone51 said:
osed125 said:
tbone51 said:
osed125 said:

no, its more like a couple hours ago! Dont be rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to add some ID's as well! I need to start getting records :(

Can they be listed in the order that they are added? Otherwise I'm gonna accidentally not friend some people.

Around the Network

Welp number 9 worldwide on level 2-2...couldn't get in the top 7 but hey almost!!

2-1 - 1:26.36

2-2 - 1:35.69

Nintendo and PC gamer

Updating to this post, Will start putting up World 2 in about a week, try again for World 1, unless your name is Rol/episteme/Osed :p

tbone51 said:
Updating to this post, Will start putting up World 2 in about a week, try again for World 1, unless your name is Rol/episteme/Osed :p

Do you need my scores for each level or cab u see them?

I don't post on VGchartz much but I have been playing the crap out of the time runs on DK. If anyone wants to add me my username is ParisOsmosis. See ya in there.

Finally beat the main game.

They had help from Monster on this?

Anyway, i may try some time-runs this time, as there are more stages where i feel confident of it. Though mostly i'll need to focus on teh basics (getting all the KONG)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.