By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Going Bananas? Hardcore Donkey Kong (Tropical Freeze) Players, Compete To See Who's The Best! [WORLD 1]

_crazy_man_ said:
I've only focused on 1 level on time attack so far, 3-1, cause its my favorite level.

Currently 1:48:42 which makes me 116 worldwide.

I keep perfecting it, and know at the very least I can get sub 1:40 (tricky jump before the 1st barrel is getting me).

That's the savanna level with all the crazy animal heads on sticks, with the Lion King finish, yes? It's one of my faves too! So much fun.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Count me in! My user is GuiD3001

I'm gonna kick all of your sorry asses. Especially with Skowl. I've been practicing on him since forever for Time Attack !

Couldn't play much during the weekend unfortunately...only did 2 levels.

2-1 was really bad, I was like number 40 worldwide (not at home so I can't check the time) and I got pissed on 2-2 so bad...I was able to get number 16 worldwide but I still need to get that end part right, if I do it I could get in the top 7 easily....not going to rest until I get it.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Dulfite is my Wii u ID. Is that all you need?

Still not done getting through the game in normal mode but I'll probably try out some time attacks once I'm done with the main quest.

My NNID is : TruckOSaurus

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Anybody want to compete, ut your times down with the level #-#!

I'll add them to the op!

Can the times be verified in game? Otherwise what if someone lies?

Dulfite said:
tbone51 said:

I'll add them to the op!

There are leaderboards for friends only, you can check the time of all of your friends who have done time attacks.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
Dulfite said:
tbone51 said:

I'll add them to the op!

There are leaderboards for friends only, you can check the time of all of your friends who have done time attacks.

Then tbone will upload them here?

Dulfite said:
osed125 said:
Dulfite said:

Just add everyone who is in the OP, wait for them to accept and then go to any level and go to time attack and check the friend's leaderboards. Tbone will upload each individual time for individual levels, but if you want to check people's replays and everything, you can add them as friends.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
Dulfite said:
osed125 said:
Dulfite said:

Just add everyone who is in the OP, wait for them to accept and then go to any level and go to time attack and check the friend's leaderboards. Tbone will upload each individual time for individual levels, but if you want to check people's replays and everything, you can add them as friends.

Yep I've been doing that. Is he still going to keep adding people to the op or do I need to scroll through the threads?