By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - titanfall or destiny?

which?

titanfall 69 17.34%

destiny 285 71.61%

both will suck hard 44 11.06%

Total:398

Destiny for Sales, too far off to know about the meta, but Titanfall will be the most fun out of the two. Will Destiny's Beta be co-op campaign or competitive Multiplayer?

Around the Network

Destiny will be something I play for long term compared to titanfall, I can see putting titanfall down after a few weekends.

Destiny will sell more due to being more accessible. I think Destiny will also have a higher rating because it will be alittle more than fun and gun.

Destiny will have single player, no?

Hmm, pie.

I imagine Destiny will sell more units then Titanfall mainly because it'll be released on more platforms. I tried the Titanfall beta and it was good but I think i'll enjoy Destiny more as I'm not much of an fps fan. Borderlands, and hopefully Destiny, I can really enjoy because of the rpg elements. It's much too early to be thinking about Metascore for destiny.

The Fury said:

Best experience is co-op.

Around the Network
The Fury said:

You can play single player in a "shared world experience" but they recommend a 3 man wolf pack I think. I will probably be trying to play it single player!

From all the beta hype around Titanfall, I think it will do pretty well meta-wise, but I think Destiny might have the edge because it seems a lot more ambitious. Personally I find Destiny much more interesting with its exploration and RPG aspects

Destiny will win the sales war unless Titanfall comes to PS4

The Fury said:

Nope. Quite a different reception though....

I wonder why?

From what I've played, TitanFall. I'll probably like Destiny better though down the line. Meta? I don't think we've seen enough of either to judge that just yet.

Destiny.

jlmurph2 said:

Same is said about Borderlands but I've played it more on single player.

Munkeh111 said:
The Fury said:

You can play single player in a "shared world experience" but they recommend a 3 man wolf pack I think. I will probably be trying to play it single player!

From all the beta hype around Titanfall, I think it will do pretty well meta-wise, but I think Destiny might have the edge because it seems a lot more ambitious. Personally I find Destiny much more interesting with its exploration and RPG aspects

Maybe i should reword that... Offline?

No singleplayer and tied to online connection will cost Titanfall. Sorry if anyone thinks that doesn't matter but I really think it will. I think there are non-gaming website informed consumers out there who will buy the game and expect things like that, and me annoyed when none of it is there.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
jlmurph2 said:

Same is said about Borderlands but I've played it more on single player.

Munkeh111 said:
The Fury said:

Maybe i should reword that... Offline?

No singleplayer and tied to online connection will cost Titanfall. Sorry if anyone thinks that doesn't matter but I really think it will. I think there are non-gaming website informed consumers out there who will buy the game and expect things like that, and me annoyed when none of it is there.

Xbox is a predominately online console, it won't hurt those sales.