By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OPM UK hinting at something really big

It's definitely something .... IN SPAAAACE! You know, like last time about speculation of a relaunched old title. And it says it in the mag.... SPACE.

Devil Dice ... IN SPAAACE!!

Legend of Dragoon... IN SPAAACE!!

Colony Wars ... IN SPAAACE!!!.... wait.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

It's probably either Uncharted or Crash, and I'm guessing Uncharted. It's been confirmed already I believe but there hasn't been any big reveal just yet.

If it's Crash, so Sony get back the rights for the game from Activision ?

it could be anything, I hope it's crash but that would be more an e3 announcement, the amount of people who played crash when they was a kid would lead to a sales explosion of P.S.4's

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
it could be anything, I hope it's crash but that would be more an e3 announcement, the amount of people who played crash when they was a kid would lead to a sales explosion of P.S.4's

Yeah, tons of nostalgic 90's kids would jump on the PS4 bandwagon. Sony really needs to make it happen. Only with Naughty Dog though.

Around the Network

I dunno, there are a few devs out there who could do a good stab at Crash. Particularly the likes of Sanzaru.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Xenostar said:
Do Magazines still get exclusive news ?

All news outlets will have the news, just it is embargoed. It will probably be announced in the next month by someone else just the magazine are trying to get sales so appealing to subscribers and those who don't get all their information from the internet.

You know, I'm starting to think there is something wrong with the lot of you, it's like you are obsessed with Crash Bandicoot. I kind of want to just say "get over it, it's not going to happen". I can honestly say I don't want a new Crash because it will never be as good as Crash 2. Just like I hope they should have left Twisted Metal on the PS1.

Hmm, pie.

A online multiplayer Call of Duty game set in the future with wall jumping abilities and giant mechs that you can pilot.

It's gonna be called:

"Call of duty with mechs"

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Getaway 3? Timesplitters 4? Shenmue 3? na HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED lol

If only...

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

The only Massivley significant things i can think of, are Shenmue IP, Titanfall release, Dragon Quest or Monster Hunter for Vita

But i think it will be on the level of Crash or Spyro and although alot will have fond memories these games wont do anything.