By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OPM UK hinting at something really big

Xenostar said:
The only Massivley significant things i can think of, are Shenmue IP, Titanfall release, Dragon Quest or Monster Hunter for Vita

But i think it will be on the level of Crash or Spyro and although alot will have fond memories these games wont do anything.

The article refers to ps4 only

Around the Network

Not gonna be excited, 100 sure it is something we expect anyway.

golfgt170 said:
Xenostar said:
The only Massivley significant things i can think of, are Shenmue IP, Titanfall release, Dragon Quest or Monster Hunter for Vita

But i think it will be on the level of Crash or Spyro and although alot will have fond memories these games wont do anything.

The article refers to ps4 only

lol scratch monster hunter then a console version of that would just tank again. 

My impression is that they are implying that its a third party game appearing for the first time on PlayStation.

My guess is Left4Dead 3.

It's OPM UK

So it's probably a game from a developer based in the UK...my guess would be Little Big Planet.

What other Sony developers are based in the UK

Around the Network
cura said:

It's OPM UK

So it's probably a game from a developer based in the UK...my guess would be Little Big Planet.

True that, but I think there is a Guerrilla team in the UK.

Saw this on GAF.

Doom perhaps?

cura said:

It's OPM UK

I'd still lean towards GTA V. It's a UK game and a lot of people want to see it on next gen platforms.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Wing Commander makes a comeback - and on consoles!

*sigh*
...one can only dream...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

For those that are thinking that it's Shenmue 3. Sega just lost the US trademark of it as they let it expire. They still own the ip of course, but it kinda puts a damper on that being the series that OPM is talking about

http://www.play.tm/news/93179023/segas-rights-to-the-shenmue-trademark-expire/