By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Humble Bundle 11: Guacamelee, Dust, Swapper, Giana (Antichamber, Monaco )

NiKKoM said:
crissindahouse said:

I accidentally bought the full Bundle twice lol.

So, who wants which game from the Bundle?

Games left

Giana Sisters

Guacamelee

Antichamber

Monaco

couldn't you be a bit faster.. you could have saved kupomogli 1 buck... xD

he also seems to be the only guy interested in it since nobody asked me for a game yet

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

Games left

Giana Sisters

Guacamelee

Antichamber

Monaco

I'll take Guacamelee, if you still have it

crissindahouse said:
NiKKoM said:
crissindahouse said:

Games left

Giana Sisters

Guacamelee

Antichamber

Monaco

couldn't you be a bit faster.. you could have saved kupomogli 1 buck... xD

he also seems to be the only guy interested in it since nobody asked me for a game yet

Do you still have Monaco and Antichamber left? If so I want them

ok i sent you private messages. only giana sisters left

I'm actually thinking of not buying any indie game anymore till they show up in a bundle or steam sale...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Antichamber is amazing. A game that actually makes you think but is never frustrating.

Great bundle! Guacamelee! Now I can actually participate in the game club of the month discussion.

Oh. The Swapper has finally released for Linux, I see. I bought it in good faith back in October. Maybe I can actually play it now.

Guacamelee, Antechamber, and Guiana sisters are the only two games here that I don't own. I'll probably pay $5 for them. Hope something even better comes along later.

BasilZero said:
halil23 said:

Don't know anything about this, but can I select what games I want?

Already got Guacamelee! & Giana Sisters on PS3. Just wanted The Swappe, Antichamber and especially Dust: An Elysian Tail.

You can choose what to get on your Steam account and can transfer extra games you dont want to other people.

I'm not sure if you can do this anymore. You have to link your steam account now when registering the keys, and it automatically applies every game to your account.

The Swapper is pretty good. Ive hear great things about Guacamole and Dust. Will be buying myself.