By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Humble Bundle 11: Guacamelee, Dust, Swapper, Giana (Antichamber, Monaco )

mysteryman said:
BasilZero said:
halil23 said:

Don't know anything about this, but can I select what games I want?

Already got Guacamelee! & Giana Sisters on PS3. Just wanted The Swappe, Antichamber and especially Dust: An Elysian Tail.

You can choose what to get on your Steam account and can transfer extra games you dont want to other people.

I'm not sure if you can do this anymore. You have to link your steam account now when registering the keys, and it automatically applies every game to your account.

you can still do it. gifted my games to different people yesterday. there is "click the button to redeem on steam" for every single game. if you look right of that text there is a button which looks like a gift. if you click that, you get a link which you can give to someone else and he can get that game then.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
mysteryman said:
BasilZero said:
halil23 said:

Don't know anything about this, but can I select what games I want?

Already got Guacamelee! & Giana Sisters on PS3. Just wanted The Swappe, Antichamber and especially Dust: An Elysian Tail.

You can choose what to get on your Steam account and can transfer extra games you dont want to other people.

I'm not sure if you can do this anymore. You have to link your steam account now when registering the keys, and it automatically applies every game to your account.

you can still do it. gifted my games to different people yesterday. there is "click the button to redeem on steam" for every single game. if you look right of that text there is a button which looks like a gift. if you click that, you get a link which you can give to someone else and he can get that game then.

All good. The last one I bought wouldn't let me do that. I had to sign in to my steam account and all of the codes were activated to my account at once :S

BasilZero said:
mysteryman said:

All good. The last one I bought wouldn't let me do that. I had to sign in to my steam account and all of the codes were activated to my account at once :S

You must be talking about when the games were all bundled together under one key - yeah they stopped doing that months ago though o.O.

No they all had separate keys, after I activated one, the rest were already activated as well

if only they activated on my ps3....