By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo Exclusives Do You Not Care About?

Yoshi, Kirby, Pokemon, Wii series, pretty much anything on DS/3DS.
Metroid (!), Pikmin, Animal Crossing, Super Smash Bros.

For me, it's Zelda, Mario and DK all the way, the rest is mostly not my cup of tea.

Around the Network

This is kind of a vague question, there are hundreds upon hundreds of Nintendo games, many of which split up into franchises that I have never even heard of. Obviously it is those ones I don't care about.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

All of them, other then pokemon.

2D Marios. It's the same damn thing over and over, sold at full price. The people who grew up playing Mario have gone on to make about a million platformers that are just plain better, yet we all eat up the Marios every time.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

the list is really long so i'll just keep it to the major franchises.
pokemon
animal crossing
wii series
3d Mario (except 3d world)
chibi robo
f zero
extreme sports titles

Around the Network

oh, and I forgot Kirby and Yoshi. I feel like at this point gaming 2d platformers should be limited to 30$ or under downloadable only titles.

Kirby, Wind Waker Zelda, Pikmin, Yoshi island games, I'm tired of 3D Mario's, Any Mario sports game, Animal Crossing, Nintendogs, Fire Emble, Pokemon.

That's all I can think of at the moment. You should ask which Nintendo exclusives people DO care about also though, to be fair.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

It'll be easier for me to list the ones I do care about

Mother
Pokemon
Golden Sun
Fire Emblem

Everything the creator said with Metroid and Animal Crossing. Actually I love some Mario Spin-offs Like Mario Party 1-3, Mario RPG, all the Paper Mario's though in a way I hated Sticker Star etc.. Nothing against Metroid but I just don't care if it exists or not, apart from Samus being in smash lol

Animal Crossing, Professor Layton

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.