By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global SW & HW UP!! - Week ending Feb 8 (ADJUSTMENTS - PS4 157k, X1 54k, WiiU 36k - PS4 64% marketshare)

Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Anfebious said:
3DS is on top! But I guess no one really cares right? Fuck handheld consoles.

Pshh, they don't count you know! 'Cos they don't have real games. Or graphics. Well if Vita was outselling 3DS then yes, obviously it would count, but it's not so we're ignoring the handhelds! You should too! PS4 has RAMZ, arrg!

A $100 handheld outselling a $400 console? WOAH. Stop the presses. 

Let's just not go there okay? You'd get destroyed on here, I've seen it happen too many times before.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Anfebious said:

Pshh, they don't count you know! 'Cos they don't have real games. Or graphics. Well if Vita was outselling 3DS then yes, obviously it would count, but it's not so we're ignoring the handhelds! You should too! PS4 has RAMZ, arrg!

Let's just not go there okay? You'd get destroyed on here, I've seen it happen too many times before.

Don't threaten me. If you think you can destroy me then please do. I'd love to see you try. I'll wait. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Anfebious said:

Don't threaten me. If you think you can destroy me then please do. I'd love to see you try. I'll wait. 

What? Lol, you're positively hilarious!

Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Anfebious said:

So you got nothing? Cool, thought so. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Mr Puggsly said:

We already know what's stealing X1 sales, the price. Its deterring Xbox 360 fans from upgrading.

I know a heap of Xbox360 fans who have already upgraded.

To a PS4.

The Xbox brand suffered a massive blow with Mattrick and Orth's shenanigans, and will take a long time to recover if it ever does at all.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
Anfebious said:

Not really on top since 1k advantage us well within margin of error and we've seen PS4 top 3DS several times this year, its even ahead on YTD sales.

Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Anfebious said:

So you got nothing? Cool, thought so. 

My dear, dear boy (I'm assuming you're a boy here, and not a girl), perhaps you should read my original reaction to you? I'm quite sure it's clear to everyone I wasn't threatening to destroy you at all, silly. But that's okay, I'm going to assume it was an honest mistake on your part and not make fun of you. Keep it real, my dear dudebro!

Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Anfebious said:

Let's not go where? Let's not mention the price difference? Let's not mention stock issues? Let's not mention the difference in the gaming library? Let's not mention that the 3DS had a decently big game released in the US and also a pretty big game released in Japan and still only beat the PS4, which is not even available in Japan yet, by a whopping 1200 units (if that is even true, with vgchartz 3DS tracking in the US last month I think it is very fair to assume that this might not be true anyway)? Let's not mention that the 3DS is in its 4th year, a time where a console/handheld is normally at the height of its selling game, and is still down noticeably YoY, while the PS4 is at the beginning of its life and its sales should only grow in the coming years?.... Yeah we really shouldn't go there.

Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Anfebious said:

i didn't kno the XL sells at $100? :p (*2DS is $129.99) huge difference :0

it starts. now they need to find ways to increase the momentum

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]