By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Countdown To PS4 Regaining Its Throne Becoming Market Leader 300k To GO! How Many Weeks Do You Believe Are Left?

tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

of course and by far. IMO PS4 is looking at minimum 12mil... maximum 16mil. Nobody will be close.

Im just saying that even though PS3 is having a good start this year, i dont think it'll pass 100mil anymore, it was adjusted several times already including one that was about 1mil overtracked.

My guess is ps3 will end up with 93mil-96mil.

Am i saying its impossible for ps3 to get a million? Of course not, just not likely as much as we believed months ago

If the PS4 is the best selling system by far with a minimum of 12M, how much would the 3DS sell this year?

why does it matter wat 3DS sells? Anyway the way its looking now 8mil-10mil. There is still plenty of room for it to increase weekly. Still no price cut, 2DS unreleased in japan. 

So, at most, about as much as the PS3 sold in 2013.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

of course and by far. IMO PS4 is looking at minimum 12mil... maximum 16mil. Nobody will be close.

Im just saying that even though PS3 is having a good start this year, i dont think it'll pass 100mil anymore, it was adjusted several times already including one that was about 1mil overtracked.

My guess is ps3 will end up with 93mil-96mil.

Am i saying its impossible for ps3 to get a million? Of course not, just not likely as much as we believed months ago

If the PS4 is the best selling system by far with a minimum of 12M, how much would the 3DS sell this year?

why does it matter wat 3DS sells? Anyway the way its looking now 8mil-10mil. There is still plenty of room for it to increase weekly. Still no price cut, 2DS unreleased in japan. 

So, at most, about as much as the PS3 sold in 2013.

Bro, why do you do that? why do you have the urge to put something nintendo down?

ps4 will dominate and outsell both X1+WiiU this generation easily and 3DS will continue to outsell vita this generation. 

Stop trying to make 3DS look bad, the gaming industry doesn't look so good for everything overall

4 or 5 weeks by the look of it.

pezus said:
I wonder if it has already happened

Ahhhh, this is the calm before the numbers come out lol.  Can't wait, who's in charge of the celebratory thread? :P

I made the threads when it happened in the US and Europe, so I think it's someone else's turn. Just think. This will only happen once!

Around the Network
pezus said:
JoeTheBro said:
I made the threads when it happened in the US and Europe, so I think it's someone else's turn. Just think. This will only happen once!

Unless Mario Kart brings WiiU back to glory

Actually I was joking about the fact VGCHARTZ kept adjusting numbers so that like four threads were made after mine.

pezus said:

It HAS and you know it ;)

The question is, by how many?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
pezus said:

By the end of the week it'd still be about 350k shy without Japan. It won't happen till next week if your prediction is correct.

JoeTheBro said:
GribbleGrunger said:
pezus said:

By the end of the week it'd still be about 350k shy without Japan. It won't happen till next week if your prediction is correct.

I said 500,000 in two days and the PS4 is 300,000 behind. Or are you thinking 250,000 per day? If it does sell 500,000 in two days, I reckon it will sell over 300,000 in the first day.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
JoeTheBro said:

I said 500,000 in two days and the PS4 is 300,000 behind. Or are you thinking 250,000 per day? If it does sell 500,000 in two days, I reckon it will sell over 300,000 in the first day.

Ah fishsticks I thought that guy in the other thread who said 170k was you lol.

I don't have time to reas usernames or look at avatars.