By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Vgchartz PC / "Next - Gen" Screenshot thread: Eye Melting Pixel Glory!

Far Cry 3 Ultra Settings / 8x MSAA Anti Aliasing / Downsample from 4k resolution.

I'm so impressed with this game. Wow

Around the Network

I think I'm going to up the number of screens allowed to 5 since a lot of people have big chunks of screens they want to post. Thanks as well to everyone who has been contributing to this thread. I love seeing your screens. Getting my Elgato capture card this weekend so I'll be posting some direct capture Xbox One and PS4 screens starting sometime next week.

Far Cry 3 Ultra Settings / 8x MSAA Anti Aliasing / Downsampled from 4k resolution

Killzone SF Chapter 8, default settings, mangled by lossy capture and facebook downgrade :p

Killzone SF Chapter 8

Around the Network

I hope the next Far Cry is made only for the new gen and PC so that they don't have to care about if it runs on the last gen.

Mirrors Edge Max Settings / 16x Anti Aliasing / Downsampled from 4k resolution

BenVTrigger said:

Wow, I forgot how good that game looks. So clean and bright. I have it sitting in my Steam library from a sale, haven't played it on PC yet. I think I will now.

Btw, for 16x AA there is a lot of stair stepping going on at the window frames for example? Is the downsampling introducing jaggies again?

"Far Cry 3 Ultra Settings / 8x MSAA Anti Aliasing / Downsampled from 4k resolution"

Funny, since there is no config(reasonable) on which you can play FC3 on Max set in 4K with even 25 avg fps))

Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.