By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS 2014 Lineup So Far, and Predict 5 Unnannouced 3DS Games Coming 2014!

Pick one that would most interest you for end of 2014!

SM3DL2 5 8.33%

LoZ MM HD 3 5.00%

Metroid 2D 14 23.33%

Metroid3D 4 6.67%

F-Zero 4 6.67%

Mother 4 (Earthbound) 4 6.67%

Ice Climbers (new like how KIU was) 2 3.33%

Pokemon Z 5 8.33%

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Remakes 12 20.00%

New IP 7 11.67%

Total:60

Obviously 2013 was an amazing year in terms of Software for the 3DS, many can happily say it was probably one of the top years of all time for a gaming handheld (in terms of new releases).

But now that thats gone, we have 2014 to look forward too! Anywayz here are the list of games coming to us this year, if i miss any pls post it (with release date if you can!

Last thing, predict 5 unnannounced titles you think are coming this year for 3DS!

Discuss...

LineUp 2014

Around the Network

It doesn't need any. That Disney game will sell 20 million units alone.

-Advance Wars 3DS
-Dragon Quest VII (localization)
-Metroid (2D/3D hybrid like Other M)
-Pokemon Z
-Super Mario 3D Land 2
-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask remake

Ideally I wish Nintendo would announce Advance Wars, a new Metroid, and a new JRPG. With that, I'll be happy.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Well Bravely Default was 2013 over here so I can take that of the list and... Im left with shit all -_-
Not surprised though as this happens every year for me. On the plus side maybe theres some decent 3rd party support this year or Nintendo localize some of the DQ games

Michael-5 said:

-Advance Wars 3DS
-Pokemon Z
-Super Mario 3D Land 2

Ideally I wish Nintendo would announce Advance Wars, a new Metroid, and a new JRPG. With that, I'll be happy.

well monolith is supposedly working on a 3ds game

Around the Network

The killer app that will make the 3DS sell like hotcakes once again

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

-Advance Wars 3DS
-Pokemon Z
-Super Mario 3D Land 2

well monolith is supposedly working on a 3ds game

oh really? But that won't release any time soon will it? X is their priority right?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Maybe localize Fantasy Life? ...Please?

Only really looking forward to New Yoshi's Island and Kirby on 3DS this year. That said there wasn't too much for me last year either (Pokemon etc don't interest me and Bravely Default was a 2013 release in Europe)

That said, I do hope SMT:IV gets a release date in Europe. This is killing me now! Also gutted about Rune Factory 4 being cancelled :(

Super secret new game reveals I'd love. A 2D Metroid would be fantastic as would a Majoras Mask remake with the quality of the OOT one (go compare it to the N64 original and GC upscale and it's just wow!). But most importantly for me, I want Nintendo to start branching out into some new IPs in the severely under-served genres.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Honestly only Bravely Default interest me (I will get Smash on the Wii U)....kinda bad so far imo.

As for unannounced games...I think Metroid will come in some shape or form to the 3DS, other than that I can't think of anything really.

Nintendo and PC gamer