By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft’s Xbox Division May be Purchased by Amazon

I don't get it. That guy oozes bias. He wanna be some kind of superstar or maybe the ultimate console troll.

Ex Graphics Whore.

Around the Network

MS sell Xbox to one of their largest competitors! yeah right! they would give it to sony before they would do something so insane as to undermine there entire devices and OS divisions.

Neat, last night i saw a thread about if the Xb1 hypothetically lost by a masive margin what would hapen, and i was going to post that MS would probably sell the Xbox brand. its worth to much to just let it die. Should have posted it lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

TimCliveroller said:
I don't get it. That guy oozes bias. He wanna be some kind of superstar or maybe the ultimate console troll.

These guys actually do all true Sony console fans a disservice because of the FUD they spread.

Krill said:
TimCliveroller said:

These guys actually do all true Sony console fans a disservice because of the FUD they spread.

Yeah, but for the past few weeks - he's on fire... And people do take him somehow seriously. Come to think about it - this happens in all sorts of domains.

Ex Graphics Whore.

Around the Network

If ms are in talks with amazon, its to have them on xbox live as an option to buy from digitally. No take over rofl. Has the internet gone completely insane?

selnor1983 said:
If ms are in talks with amazon, its to have them on xbox live as an option to buy from digitally. No take over rofl. Has the internet gone completely insane?

Some think MS making hardware is insane.

IF they could recover much of the $ they wasted on xbox whiel keeping some thing of worth like halo and gears ...... would it be such a bad idea for them, and maybe even keep some shares so old Billy can sleep well at night.

selnor1983 said:

I believe Amazon Prime is already on Xbox One. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

BeElite said:
selnor1983 said:

Some think MS making hardware is insane.

IF they could recover much of the $ they wasted on xbox whiel keeping some thing of worth like halo and gears ...... would it be such a bad idea for them, and maybe even keep some shares so old Billy can sleep well at night.

Yes it would be a massively bad idea. Ms isn't sony, they aren't so desperate for cash that they would give away a money making business to one of their biggest competitors while undermining several of their other divisions at the same time. It would not just be bad, it would be disasterous.

This should be interesting to follow.