By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayo 2 60 FPS HD Action

Tagged games:

seiya19 said:
dahuman said:

You probably want that 648MB english version, I think the 288 one is 30FPS

Both look 60fps to me, and according to VLC and Media Player Classic, both are. Still, the English version seems to be more demanding for some reason, as it has some occasional "stuttering" on my PC. I wonder what's the difference...

Anyway, the game looks absolutely gorgeous... Mouth-watering level of over the top awesomeness, if that makes any sense.^_^ Now that there's a Japanese dub, I hope Platinum includes it as an option in the West, like The Wonderful 101 did. And I'm still hopelessly hoping for the first Bayonetta to be ported to WiiU...

Must be a work laptop thing since I'm not allowed to install MPC or other codecs on it.

Around the Network
binary solo said:

Come on now. Wowing yourself over Wii U graphics and mentioning PS4bone is like getting all excited by PS4bone graphics and comparing to PC.

The Wii U does nice graphics, but don't go suggesting the gap to PS4bone isn't all that much. Specs is specs and Wii U specs aren't in the same ball park as PS4bone.

Bayo 2 looks great for people used to Wii visuals. For those who are very familiar with the best PS360 has to offer it looks a bit better than PS360, but not amazeballs better.

The artstyle, being animation rather than realistic allowsa game to look good without requiring a lot of graphics grunt, e.g. that surfing sequence where the water is animated water, not water simulation. Much less demanding to do animated water.

B2 is great for what it is, and will no doubt be a lot less buggy than the PS3 version of B1. The trailer itself doesn't make B2 look like a game I'd want to play.

zhengdamao said:
PS4 is more powerful than WII U.But I don't know why inFamous Second Son is only 30FPS.

Second Sons has better visuals than B2 (textures, physics), there will be much more going on on screen when the action gets really heavy, especially all those particle and smoke effect, and Infamous is open world, B2 isn't. Open world games are pretty much the most graphically demanding games so they have the most compromises with graphics to ensure you can free roam anywhere and everywhere, see further and have things happening all around you out to a long distance. You should see how much is going on on screen with inFamous 2 when you're just standing in an open space in the busiest part of the city. Second Sons will be similar, only looking far better at the same time.

You are right, Bayo2 doesn't look technically as good as 2nd Son, Kamiya also said that the point of the game was never about the best visuals since the start, it's the fast action good combat at a high stable FPS that I'm looking at primarily since I noticed the background looked like shit since day 1. You can't tell me the actions and combat doesn't look good as hell and you won't be looking at backdrops as much when so much shit is going on at the same time. I'd know since I played the first one lol. You literally have no time to look at the backgrounds.

I hope the PAL version has a Japanese audio option, the voices sound so much better.
Certain areas this game looks really stunning.

Bayonetta and the enemy might look better detailed, but look at all those poor looking textures and ugly design.  The ground, those spikes, the buildings over to the side and below, the bridge textures, the sides of the bridge.  View image on the picture to see the ugliness in full 1080p.  

kupomogli said:

Bayonetta and the enemy might look better detailed, but look at all those poor looking textures and ugly design.  The ground, those spikes, the buildings over to the side and below, the bridge textures, the sides of the bridge.  View image on the picture to see the ugliness in full 1080p.  

That's from a demo that came out at least a year before the game's release, it's probably a placeholder texture.

Around the Network

It's definitely far superior to the original Bayonetta, anyone with eyes can see that in direct comparison.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Will they ever demo this game in stores?

Some (and yes there are indeed some) might say, "This is badass! I should get a Wii U just for this"

Others might hide their children.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016