You probably want that 648MB english version, I think the 288 one is 30FPS

dahuman said:
EricFabian said:
288MB

hell yeah

You probably want that 648MB english version, I think the 288 one is 30FPS

in the same page? I want it!

Click HERE and be happy 

Love these Platinum videos. They had some of similar quality for The Wonderful 101 in the past as well. This is how these games are meant to be seen. The resolution and frame rate are night and day from their Youtube counterparts.

Looks amazing.

The visuals aren't amazing (dat AA >.

Around the Network

It was so good my computer couldn't load it.

Hideki Hamiya may be nuts, but he definitely knows how to make an action game.

Graphics level so high, my computer can't handle the video!

The video is taking forever for me to load. But thanks for the link! I'll watch it later when the loading is done :P

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

It's nice to see this on the Wii U, but I never thought it couldn't handle this. A step up from PS3 for sure but it isn't anything spectacular. The aliasing is noticeable, even the hard edges on the 3D models is apparent on the smaller details of the character, i.e. fingers, lips. This is nothing compared to what inFamous Second Son is displaying.

Don't disparage, it is about damn time Nintendo had an HD console behind them. I can't tell you how disappointed I was about the Wii, which is actually second to my disappointment of their controller. The Wii U definitely peaked my interest even before launch when I was able to play it early. Graphically though, they have a lot to learn. It's not like the newer consoles and Nintendo 1st party has their work cut out for them. I've noticed heavy (too heavy) use of bloom and other specific lighting effects that I wish they would cut out. They are making their games too blurry because of it.

If Nintendo can figure out some market demand they will hold out this gen but graphically they are a step behind the curve, but that's not to say they aren't the only one. I expect some epic games from this console that might garner my purchase for the 2nd half of this gen.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

The black kid...with white dreads. I don't know much about character design but he looks pretty ridiculous.

OT: Those are some fine visuals. I think X will really show the Wii U's power but this is still pretty damn good.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian