Tagged games:

what is dis?

the best thing to have ev... 110 54.73%

up down left right start a b 37 18.41%

this is interesting....... 18 8.96%

ITS DA END OF THE WORLD!!!! 19 9.45%

Total:184

My Twitch account is acting strange.

My name is supposed to be Brendude13, but when I post I appear as Justinfan91772 (not sure what the numbers were).

EDIT: Victory!

Around the Network

And now stuck on the gym, lol. That pyshic gym we be fun.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Seriously?!

Half an hour later and they haven't even left?

Finally! what comes next?

LOL, Adiiih is now VV

Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

osed125 said:

So now there's a timer when changing between anarchy and democracy? people don't get to choose?

Yup, now people can focus on putting actual inputs instead of having to struggle back and forth between anarchy and democracy.

There is no timer for anarchy, only a one time vote during democracy is needed. Then the timer resets for democracy.

Around the Network

Lol, all party gone now.

Gunpei Yoko

TheKoreanGuy said:
osed125 said:

So now there's a timer when changing between anarchy and democracy? people don't get to choose?

Yup, now people can focus on putting actual inputs instead of having to struggle back and forth between anarchy and democracy.

There is no timer for anarchy, only a one time vote during democracy is needed. Then the timer resets for democracy.

Eh that kinda sucks. I like the old method more, anarchy is simple more fun to watch. This will also make the run a lot faster.

Nintendo and PC gamer

brendude13 said:
My Twitch account is acting strange.

My name is supposed to be Brendude13, but when I post I appear as Justinfan91772 (not sure what the numbers were).

EDIT: Victory!

Maybe Twitch detects that you are secretly a belieber ;)

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

I give credit to those who actually are trying....it looks like absolute mayhem over there!!!

Just turned on the stream... Why they have stored all Pokemon except Lazorgator, Admiral (they changed his name?) and an egg? O___o

Soon we will have a lvl 100 Totodile here, again someone genius pressed B while evolving.

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android