what is dis?

the best thing to have ev... 110 54.73%

up down left right start a b 37 18.41%

this is interesting....... 18 8.96%

ITS DA END OF THE WORLD!!!! 19 9.45%

Total:184
Conegamer said:
So did they do it?

Apparently not....they just started the cycle again.

You know, this is actually a very nice way to grind. I think Lord Helix just learnt Hydro Pump. 

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

Around the Network

According to the docs site they haven't beaten blue yet.

Great -.-
Instead of witnessing the most amazing event in human life since Pokemon and Internet were invented, I had a social life and hang out with my friends...
I seriously would've prefered to watch the stream over being with my friends!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

So, erm...

They're really screwing this up

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Pokemon > Friends. Fact!

With each failed attempt brings the exp and the levels to eventually beat the elite 4. A lot will come down to luck on when we beat the E4. Such as shifting out AA Jesus for the first battle and then Lord Helix for the second. We have such type advantage for those battles.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Great -.-
Instead of witnessing the most amazing event in human life since Pokemon and Internet were invented, I had a social life and hang out with my friends...

Here is the epic battle in its full glory. Sadly, you can't see the chat. It pretty much consisted of OMG, WTF, GTFO, and YES!

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

BraveNewWorld said:
Slarvax said:
Great -.-

Here is the epic battle in its full glory. Sadly, you can't see the chat. It pretty much consisted of OMG, WTF, GTFO, and YES!

For a second there I thought this was going to be the final battle against Blue. Thank Helix I havent missed it, yeah this monent was pure epic =D

Unbelievable, democracy mode. It's not like we're being set back and have to redo the ledge, it's just a case of grinding. Some people forgetting it's about the journey, not the destination

alrightiwill said:
Unbelievable, democracy mode. It's not like we're being set back and have to redo the ledge, it's just a case of grinding. Some people forgetting it's about the journey, not the destination

People just wanted to move AA-j to the lead spot, pretty good cooperation actually, already back to anarchy.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

AAAGGGHHH!!!!
The stream isn't working for me! No idea why! The video just starts messing up, trying to advanced further to where the stream is. Like: it's at 1min34s, suddenly goes to 1min49s, then flashforwards to 2min05s, and then stops!
I'm gonna sleep, and if they're not done by tomorrow, I hope I can watch it!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988