Tagged games:

what is dis?

the best thing to have ev... 110 54.73%

up down left right start a b 37 18.41%

this is interesting....... 18 8.96%

ITS DA END OF THE WORLD!!!! 19 9.45%

Total:184
ktay95 said:

Haha lol, that happend when I was watching yesterday =P WILL THE MADNESS EVER END

Aaaaaaand now theyre back to the PC.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
ktay95 said:

Haha lol, that happend when I was watching yesterday =P WILL THE MADNESS EVER END

Aaaaaaand now theyre back to the PC.

Screw it Im going to watch some more... well at least until it drives me mad again

For some reason the video stream lags like ... I can just watch 10s before getting stuck in the buffering screen.

Any advices?

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

Lumikki said:
For some reason the video stream lags like ... I can just watch 10s before getting stuck in the buffering screen.

Any advices?

Clear your cache, if you're that bothered then try not to do too much else that uses up internet, lower the quality of the stream.

Whoever is there playing, please help the democracy start! Anarchy needs to stop!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Whoever is there playing, please help the democracy start! Anarchy needs to stop!

i'm half watching it and I type democracy every now and then.

Xevross said:
Lumikki said:

Any advices?

Clear your cache, if you're that bothered then try not to do too much else that uses up internet, lower the quality of the stream.

Thanks, helped me a bit, but still lagging :P

Wow, they are trying to use S.S Ticket in a battle! 

Lumikki said:
Xevross said:
Lumikki said:

Any advices?

They do that all the time XD, I wonder if the uses are being counted anywhere becuase it will be in the thousands.

NO FUCKING REASON TO GO TO THE MENU AND GET TO THE DIG OPTION.

Xevross said:
Lumikki said:
Xevross said:
Lumikki said:

Any advices?

They do that all the time XD, I wonder if the uses are being counted anywhere becuase it will be in the thousands.

Hahahahahahah, seriously XD 

Btw, I'm now streaming it with Firefox (I usually use Chrome) and it works like a dream!