By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Sony Trying Hard To Get Titanfall on PS4/PS3, Microsoft Going For Deal Similar To CoD Series"

Kyuu said:
Chris Hu said:
bananaking21 said:
Chris Hu said:
Sony can't outbid MS especially since they recently lost another $1,1 billion.

do you know what a projection is?

Sony is still a long way away from being profitable on a cosistence basis and when it comes to top notch electronics they will always be behind Samsung and LG.

Quality wise Sony is just as good as Samsung if not better. But Samsung's products tend to be cheaper.

Nah Samsung is ahead of Sony in pretty much everything that is why they are the biggest electronic firm in the world and LG is bigger then Sony also.  Also unlike Sony, Samsung never sells any of its products at a loss.

Around the Network

Poor Zampella

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Turkish said:
Stop posting crap from thuway, Titanfall 1 exclusivity is locked forever, its not gonna come out 5 years later on the PS4, not worth it. That said, its obvious Sony is trying to get TF2 on PS4

Sony needs Titanfall 2 because they've got no shooter equivalent and they will lose gamers to MS if exclusivity continues throughout the franchise if the COD gamers find out about it.

Sony do not need TF2.  There are plenty of shooters coming to the market.

Sony should spend their money on new IPs only!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

RawrJa said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Turkish said:
Stop posting crap from thuway, Titanfall 1 exclusivity is locked forever, its not gonna come out 5 years later on the PS4, not worth it. That said, its obvious Sony is trying to get TF2 on PS4

Sony needs Titanfall 2 because they've got no shooter equivalent and they will lose gamers to MS if exclusivity continues throughout the franchise if the COD gamers find out about it.

Sony do not need TF2.  There are plenty are shooters are the market.

Are you kidding me? You're blind. They have no major exclusive shooters and please don't say Killzone is a threat to anything. Shooters are their weakest genre and no way will the PS4 be a MLG official console unless we're only talking multiplats. Titanfall is THE game that is blowing up the next gen whether you like it or not and I am sure Halo and Gears will bring this back into good order holding MS back up as the competitive shooter console on FPS and TPS.

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:
lol.. Goodluck outbidding MS sony. . not going to happen if Ms willing to drop tons of cash for future exclusivity,

Sony isn't going to have to "outbid" MS. The Ps4 install base is larger than the XB1 and that gap seems to be growing. By the time TF2 comes out it will be multiplatform because it will cost MS too much to outweigh the lost potential sales on the PS4.

After playing it on PC today I have to say PS4 owners aren't really missing out on much. Its a fun game but hardly worth all the hype it has garnered. The idiot bot grunts and the claustrophobic maps just really hurt the game. I most likely on't even be buying it on PC if the beta is any indication of the overall quality of the game.

Zappykins said:
SweetTalia said:
lol.. Goodluck outbidding MS sony. . not going to happen if Ms willing to drop tons of cash for future exclusivity,

Or Microsoft could just buy EA, it's only about 8.5 Billion right now.

It will be interesting to see how TitanFall helps boost Xbox One sales.

Seriously this would be crazy. Talk about cornering the market lol

-CraZed- said:
SweetTalia said:

Sony isn't going to have to "outbid" MS. The Ps4 install base is larger than the XB1 and that gap seems to be growing. By the time TF2 comes out it will be multiplatform because it will cost MS too much to outweigh the lost potential sales on the PS4.

After playing it on PC today I have to say PS4 owners aren't really missing out on much. Its a fun game but hardly worth all the hype it has garnered. The idiot bot grunts and the claustrophobic maps just really hurt the game. I most likely on't even be buying it on PC if the beta is any indication of the overall quality of the game.

Too each their own I guess. It's the most fun i've had with a shooter since Halo 2 almost 10 years ago.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
RawrJa said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Turkish said:

Sony do not need TF2.  There are plenty are shooters are the market.

Are you kidding me? You're blind. They have no major exclusive shooters and please don't say Killzone is a threat to anything. Shooters are their weakest genre and no way will the PS4 be a MLG official console unless we're only talking multiplats. Titanfall is THE game that is blowing up the next gen whether you like it or not and I am sure Halo and Gears will bring this back into good order holding MS back up as the competitive shooter console on FPS and TPS.

Titanfall is not THE game(do not get me wrong it will be a good or even great game), do not be blinded by the hype. 

Digi30 said:
-CraZed- said:
SweetTalia said:

Too each their own I guess. It's the most fun i've had with a shooter since Halo 2 almost 10 years ago.

I can see where people will like the game but what I don't see is "revolutionary" or GOTG as some have hyped it to be. I mean mechs have been done plenty of times before  and so has CoD style gun play as well as parkour and jet packs. It does some things well like the aforementioned CoD style combat and the wall running etc is very easy to pull off. But the overall scope of the game is too small and the AI is just too dumb. It feels very artificial and that kills any sense of competitiveness IMHO.

There is no way this game will sell in the Halo, CoD or even BF numbers.