By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MASS MURDERER Anders Behring Brevik, who killed 77 people; demands a PS3 !

Burn in hell 145 99.32%

Total:145
Kyuu said:
In a perfect judiciary system, he should be executed. Norway is ready to fucking release him even if that means he will kill another 77 people. It's disgusting.

Civilized societies don't execute people.

Norway is NOT anywhere ready to release this guy. He will spend the rest of his life behind bars. The sentence will be extended as long as he is still alive. If he was released, he wouldn't survive one day on the streets.

Around the Network

I'm not sure if death sentence is "right" but if it is this would be the guy who deserves it the most.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

How does someone only get 21 years for killing 77 people? Is the legal system that broken in whatever country this is in?

mjo011 said:
Kyuu said:
In a perfect judiciary system, he should be executed. Norway is ready to fucking release him even if that means he will kill another 77 people. It's disgusting.

Civilized societies don't execute people.

Norway is NOT anywhere ready to release this guy. He will spend the rest of his life behind bars. The sentence will be extended as long as he is still alive. If he was released, he wouldn't survive one day on the streets.

Sorry, what? I'm not for the death penalty but killing that many people warrants more punishment than just prison. 

NobleTeam360 said:
How does someone only get 21 years for killing 77 people? Is the legal system that broken in whatever country this is in?

It will be indefinitely renewed. Guess what that means in practice.

Around the Network
Incubi said:
NobleTeam360 said:

It will be indefinitely renewed. Guess what that means in practice.

Still he needs more punishment than just prison. 

NobleTeam360 said:

Still he needs more punishment than just prison. 

Yes, he should be in general populace.

Hmm, pie.

NobleTeam360 said:

Capital punishment in Norway (Norwegian: dødsstraff) was abolished in 1979. The penal code/the criminal law of 1902, in force from 1905, abolished capital punishment in peacetime. Military capital punishment was abolished in 1979.[1] The last execution in peacetime was carried out on 25 February 1876, when Kristoffer Nilsen Grindalen was beheaded in Løten.[2] Several persons, mainly Norwegians and Germans, were executed after the Second World War and the years of Nazi occupation, among them Vidkun Quisling.

Opinion polls have showed that about 1 in 4 Norwegians support the death penalty (...) An opinion poll taken after the 2011 Norway attacks showed that the opposition to the death penalty remained firmly entrenched, with 16 percent supporting and 68 percent opposed (Wikipedia)

Norway is one of the most peaceful countries in the world and nothing even remotely close to these 2011 attacks has ever happened here in peace time, at least in modern times.

As I have said before, there is no way in hell Breivik is ever being released into society again. His sentence will be extended as long as he is alive.

WagnerPaiva said:

Wow, what a history, if you guys saw what prisons are like here in Brazil, you would be shocked... Well, here we go:

No consoles here, maybe they could get a DS...

The so called "solitary" you guys have would be a blessing in Brazil, those dudes don´t even have toilet paper, a video game would be a lot to ask...

Hell the price of a ps4 there in Brazil would probably be enough to bail all those dudes out!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

This is an atrocity!!! The ps2 was under powered even in its own time! Where's my typewriter? I'm writing a letter!!!!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto