By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - the OFFICIAL "Make God of War (PSP) a Million seller" Thread

When is the Europe release?

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:

I believe March 21?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
Aj_habfan said:

I believe March 21?

One week later / March 28. But together with Patapon and Crisis Core hopefully coming soon to Europe you will have plenty to do...

Yeah , its 28 :( Man , Il have to wayt sooooooo much :(

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Only a couple of days to go. Who has made a pre-order in Europe or is playing this game allready?

Around the Network

I have ... but my local distribuitor will only get it in April ... still getting it the day it will arrive here :)

I'm 21 hours in. Damn stupid training mission make you fight 1000 enemies. It took me over an hour on that ALONE!

AHHH, and I didn't even get anything good in return. *sighs*

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Is that CoO that you are talking about ?

It has been released today in Europe .I will buy it ,just in one or two weeks ....I am busy right now with work but I expect to have some time to play around 11 april ,then games like this ,FFVII Crisis Core ,and Dark Sector and Everybodys GOlf Out of Bounds on the PS3 will be mine .

kingofwale said:
lol, honestly, if you want to compare games. PSP games get higher scores over DS in most categories. Other than possibly platformer and puzzle games.

Actually it gets better scores on those two .Games as Every Extend Extra ,Lumines ,Lumines 2 ,Beats and Crush are untouchable for the DS .And in the plattform stakes the DS has New Super Mario but other than that the PSP has some more quality titles as Megaman Powered Up ,Tokobot ,Ratchet and Clank Size Matters ,Daxter .But now that you tell it you are right ,those would be the two genres more equilibrated between the hanhelds .Other than that the DS wins in the touch-generations and training/no games and the PSP in all the other genres .