By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFamous: Second Son 1080p direct feed preview build footage

Tagged games:

vivster said:
So neon is the good power?
I see they are continuing the trend of giving the best powers to the good character :)

No all powers are avaiable for either karma type. Neon is more ranged, smoke is more close quarters. Each power will probably have its specific light and dark abilities.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Will this game be native 1080p?

Yes. Native 1080p and 30 FPS.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

vivster said:
I see they are continuing the trend of giving the best powers to the good character :)

I think they were just being confusing. The girl kills drug dealers, so Neon can be used to kill. They just didn't specify that kills are dealt by headshots and finishers, Takedowns are good and holds are karmatic good actions.

DialgaMarine said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Sweet, hope it's locked at 30fps though.

vivster said:

The powers have nothing to do with Karma. Each power just happens to give a different way of how you handle each scenario, like how neaon happens to give you that Xray ability. They showed a gameplay video and, unlike the multiple powers of part 2, you pretty much can switch powers on the fly, ie you have smoke but see a neon sign? Absord it and have neon. Want smoke back? Find a source of smoke and absorb that. The new system in place sounds amazing and will definitely make you feel more in control of the character.

Around the Network

DialgaMarine said:

It an elongated solid object (don't anyone say a word). 

4 ≈ One

Mystro-Sama said:
DialgaMarine said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Sweet, hope it's locked at 30fps though.

Should be. PS4 has yet to dissapoint with frame rates so far.

That Neon Beam Saber is impressive!

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5