By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NOWGAMER "Titanfall - Don't fall for the hype"

S.T.A.G.E. said:
dsp333 said:
VitroBahllee said:
Sony fans are soooooo obsessed with 'proving' this game isn't good.

I have a PC that can likely run it better than your One, you know. :P

I think it looks nice though, and I think the One has far and away the best line up of exclusives currently out of all next gen systems... Which is pretty pathetic for the the Wii given it has had a full year advantage and Nintendo hasn't made anything notable for their home consoles leading up to the launch of the Wii U since 2010... Well, aside from another crappy Zelda.

Doesn't matter if you get it on PC. The major players will be gaming with Titanfall on console just like COD. Enjoy your graphics. 

I'd only need 8 or so other players anyways. 1080p for the win :P

Not getting it anyways since I'm not into multiplayer games. Looks nice for what it is, though.

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
VitroBahllee said:

And Xbox fans are sooooo obsessed with "proving" it will be the game of the generation, so what's your point? 

My dad can beat up your dad!

''Hadouken!''

Skeeuk said:
this game is 792p is this true or is it joke?

Often times you have to sacrifice pixels to achieve 60 fps.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Blood_Tears said:
VitroBahllee said:

And Xbox fans are sooooo obsessed with "proving" it will be the game of the generation, so what's your point? 

That sony fans are always out to destroy anything that is not theirs. LOL

You don't get xbox fans going out of there way to downplay another systems game. Purely people are JELLY>

Blood_Tears said:
VitroBahllee said:

I haven't seen anybody making those claims. Its funny, many people simply being interested in a game that looks fun is now treated as overhype.

This game is getting the attention of many PC gamers as well, so the interest isn't limited to Xbox fans.

If this game were on PS4, it would have higher pre-orders than Infamous SS.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Skeeuk said:

This is the Beta version, no word has been released about the final copy. I thought they said will be raised through out the beta. I could be wrong. I don't care to look it up. These threads have got boring and the one posting the thread has a axe to grind with anything XBOX.

DJEVOLVE said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Skeeuk said:

This is the Beta version, no word has been released about the final copy. I thought they said will be raised through out the beta. I could be wrong. I don't care to look it up. These threads have got boring and the one posting the thread has a axe to grind with anything XBOX.

Well I'm sure his comment was in regard to everything below 1080p is awful.

I anticipated 720/60 fps. If they can do better than that, great.

Recently Completed

FlamingWeazel said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
FlamingWeazel said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
thismeintiel said:

Titanfall will be good for MS business for the first game, but seriously, Sony is playing with fire with MS this year. MS has Halo and Titanfall exclusive this year. There are zero heavy hitters coming to the PS4 this year. Unless The Order is bloody amazing no one people will keep being attracted to the Xbox One via the games. Uncharted is more than likely not coming this year (even though I cannot wait for it) They dont need to beat Sony, they just need to be on Sony's heels. It's sad Sony's gap isn't larger right now. The way its looking is this year Sony will as usually be single player heaven and MS will be multiplayer heaven. Where will most people be playing? Multiplayer. Just hype it up and thats all she wrote. People who want to buy shooters have great reasons to go Xbox One first and if Kinect gets dropped that will be very obvious.

You serious with this?  MS has nothing after titanfall all year that is a big AAA exclusive. There is plenty of MP shooters, the genre is saturated, Evolve, Destiny, planetside 2, another cod..please. Sony has pleanty of games this year. Then there is FF14, Deep Down, Drive club all MP focused. Sony is SMART to focus on a  few big SP games as Mp games are a dime a dozen. There is only so many MP shooters, games people need. Halo is not coming until 2015. People don't only play exclusives on consoles, Destiny will be the biggest FPS this year not titanfall, and PS4 will have exclusive DLC and advertising rights.

I guess Halo isn't worthy of note to you. Thats alright though. I'm tough on MS but you give them little to no credit even for their acquisitions and excluisivity deals. Yes, their moneyhatting is annoying but they've secured more decent shit for the Xbox One for the launch than Sony did. Of course Sonys stuff will be mostly in-house but for now that doesn't really matter.

Halo is not coming until 2015..................... Your acting like sony has nothing MS has everything, sales really show that..oh wait. Sony's big Studios are quiet...they won;t be forever.

No. Halo is due in 2014. Get your facts straight. Get ready for Halo to be on a two year cycle this gen.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Halo is not coming until 2015..................... Your acting like sony has nothing MS has everything, sales really show that..oh wait. Sony's big Studios are quiet...they won;t be forever.

No. Halo is due in 2014. Get your facts straight. Get ready for Halo to be on a two year cycle this gen.

Rumors are pointing to Halo 2 in 2014 and Halo 5 in 2015.

Recently Completed

Mr Puggsly said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Rumors are pointing to Halo 2 in 2014 and Halo 5 in 2015.

If that is true then Sony might just take 2014 with the exclusives. Halo was supposed to be their closer. Looks like Uncharted and Halo will be going head to head in 2015. I am thankful to hear Gears will be back for 2016 but sad to hear Black Tusk is putting aside their new IP. Typical MS thinking. They must've thought the game was garbage and moved on.