By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NOWGAMER "Titanfall - Don't fall for the hype"

Gotta say this is getting ridiculous. Titanfall s getting way more good praise than bad and we can't accept that? geez let the game live.

Around the Network

Ill just wait for the beta previews and official reviews to start flowing in.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

sales2099 said:
Blood_Tears said:
VitroBahllee said:
Sony fans are soooooo obsessed with 'proving' this game isn't good.

And Xbox fans are sooooo obsessed with "proving" it will be the game of the generation, so what's your point? 

The generation will be 5 months old in March. 5 months.Take that in.

It might very well be the game of the generation.......until the next big game comes out. A generation takes several years. Nobody thinks Titanfall will hold the title for THAT long. 

So you agree that calling it the game of the generation, this early in the gen, is retarded?

Thanks. Good to see we're on the same page, for once.

Strange, because this is the only slightly negative article I have seen. Where's the IGN preview? Kotaku ? Destructoid ?

It still looks like a fantastic game, and yeah it's overhyped, but it's not the only title to be. It'll be great when it releases and get well-deserved sales, you can't ask for much more really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

well i guess the game sucks now this one article proved it time to move on nothing to see here folks