By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official - Nintendo Direct February 13 - Focusing on WiiU and 3DS games in Spring

JEMC said:

Actually, it's not photoshoped. It's from the WiiU unboxing Iwata did.

http://youtu.be/ECqpc6Ses4s

From 1:20 onwards, looking for his gloves.

Ah! I see... its the box inwards part. Its clear on the video that he doesnt touch his wang though. He pulls the pants up.

Around the Network
superhippy420 said:

For 41 minutes?    They could nail all of the things you mentioned for a good 20 no doubt, but 41.   Come on now.  

EricFabian said:

41 minutes with only this?

This is hardly the first time a Nintendo Direct has lasted forty minutes. Some have gone longer. So, yes.

I like how everyone pretends I don't exist because they think I'm just trying to get them to watch my talk show, lol... I'm just as hyped as any of the rest of you :P

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
MohammadBadir said:
MohammadBadir said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ3JMONMmq8

can anyone embed? :P

You can use the " Insert/ edit embedded media"  option! It's the one with the movie tape.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Nem said:
JEMC said:

Actually, it's not photoshoped. It's from the WiiU unboxing Iwata did.

http://youtu.be/ECqpc6Ses4s

From 1:20 onwards, looking for his gloves.

Ah! I see... its the box inwards part. Its clear on the video that he doesnt tough his wang though. He pulls the pants up.

And where's the joke in that?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:
I like how everyone pretends I don't exist because they think I'm just trying to get them to watch my talk show, lol... I'm just as hyped as any of the rest of you :P

dont mind it, we all are just being selfish........... We need our fix :0 SSB for WiiU trailer pls!!!!

noname2200 said:
superhippy420 said:

For 41 minutes?    They could nail all of the things you mentioned for a good 20 no doubt, but 41.   Come on now.  

EricFabian said:

41 minutes with only this?

This is hardly the first time a Nintendo Direct has lasted forty minutes. Some have gone longer. So, yes.

Actually no they haven't. This post of yours is extra funny because the times are listed in an earlier post in this very thread, I think by TBone. You're silly!

ZyroXZ2 said:

The hype is just too strong with us. We are only paying attention to our Nintendo gods right now.

I'm personally not really hype, in fact, I expect a shitty ND :P.

Nintendo and PC gamer

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

They're showing a teaser of Zelda U, and telling us to expect more at E3, and also mentioned it's going to be a 2014 holiday release!!!

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

Tagging.