By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official - Nintendo Direct February 13 - Focusing on WiiU and 3DS games in Spring

To those that doubted the length of today's ND, I took this right from the ND website.

41 minute runtime seems legit at this point.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ3JMONMmq8

can anyone embed? :P

RavenXtra said:

To those that doubted the length of today's ND, I took this right from the ND website.

41 minute runtime seems legit at this point.

Oh man, yep! It's official! The site now says 41 minutes length! Hype!

I am so hyped.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Okay, my hype levels are now reaching multiples of 9000... I shouldn't have made that episode, I'm bound for disappointment and salty tears :(

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network
Smeags said:

I apologize for nothing!

Why is Iwata scratching his... banana?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I only see one gif Missing.

I am here to un-hype the lot of you. It's going to be Donkey Kong, Mario Kart 8, Yoshi's Island, Professor Layton, a brief reel of overrated indie games, some trailers for games that won't be out for months, and a reminder that Super Mario Bros. 3 is coming to the 3DS VC sometime in 2013. Er, 2014, now.

noname2200 said:
I am here to un-hype the lot of you. It's going to be Donkey Kong, Mario Kart 8, Yoshi's Island, Professor Layton, a brief reel of overrated indie games, some trailers for games that won't be out for months, and a reminder that Super Mario Bros. 3 is coming to the 3DS VC sometime in 2013. Er, 2014, now.

For 41 minutes?    They could nail all of the things you mentioned for a good 20 no doubt, but 41.   Come on now.   Something awesome is going to be revealed.  That and it's a worldwide direct.   Most of the ones that were just clips and trailers of things we already know about were the localized ones.

noname2200 said:

41 minutes with only this?

Click HERE and be happy