By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - DF: TitanFall Beta Analysis (792p,~60fps)

How in the Hell...? 792p is very odd.

Around the Network

When will the true 1080p Xbox One games hit? Besides racing and casual games that is. I keep thinking the devs will figure out a way around the ram id

RenCutypoison said:
michael_stutzer said:
Damn. Those lazy developers should learn a thing or two from MS first party studios.

Wich first party game already has perfect 60 fps with that much elements on screen ?

Don't know about MS's first party, but Killzone:SF pulled of 30-60fps at 1080p with considerably better visuals and more environmental elements, so you'd expect them to be able to get a fully stable 60fps at 720p for TF. This isn't even an X1 hardware issue, that's just lazy developers.

Hopefully it's all patched up before launch.

Phone is being dumb.

issues. My GFs brother will be very disappointed about this :/

This is just a game you get on PC imo.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
Graphics doesn't matter in games, especially in console games unless there is some serious issue. In my eyes this game looks great. But given then price point of Xbox One and opponent systems power I cant blame people complaining about it.

Its not the most important thing but it definately matters. Video game, emphasis on "video". People will have fun with Titanfall regardless.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

792 vs 720. the power of the cloud working hard for you. ;)

Be interesting to see how the game compares on the 360.

It's better than 720p but it sure as hell won't be hitting 900p.

Maybe next gen we can get 1080p 60fps. To be fair, this is where the gameplay looks like it could be fun enough to not really care this gen.