By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - DF: TitanFall Beta Analysis (792p,~60fps)

Sh1nn said:

Direct feed shot from xbox one version 

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/6/5/4/2/7/0/139222434109.jpg

Yikes. 

Around the Network

Killzone looks a good bit sharper than that

ethomaz said:
Respawn: "Game is 720p"
MS: "Fuck you... you need to deliver over 720p bullshit they are talking in twitter".
Respawn: "Fine. 792p with a small compromised the framerate"

jk

OP. I never thought MS will create a so weaker hardware compared with the competition... this was way way way way way better than what I wish in my fanboy's dreams.

What? You wished for Xbox One to be weak.  I can't understand the logic of fanboys.

I want PS4 and XBox One to be powerful.  That way the multiplats should be better regardless of the lead platform.  Ideally I'd like to see cross platform multiplayer (I know I dream).

RenCutypoison said:
michael_stutzer said:
Damn. Those lazy developers should learn a thing or two from MS first party studios.

Wich first party game already has perfect 60 fps with that much elements on screen ?

It's not first party, but BF4 sure as hell does...

Krill said:

What? You wished for Xbox One to be weak.  I can't understand the logic of fanboys.

I want PS4 and XBox One to be powerful.  That way the multiplats should be better regardless of the lead platform.  Ideally I'd like to see cross platform multiplayer (I know I dream).

No. I was afraid the Xbone could be more powerful than PS4... today I know it was a joke.

Around the Network

DF forgot the screen tearing... A LOT.

Sh1nn said:

Frankly, it looks like a last gen game...

Blood_Tears said:
I wonder what res the X360 version will be...maybe 793? hmmm

720p my guess.

Just downloaded and watched the Angel City video. It runs alright and I imagine some of the performance issues come from it being a beta. There is some screen tearing, the game is a little blurry, and it's not really all that smooth with some noticeable framerate dips.

Like I said, it must be because it's a beta. The game just doesn't look good enough to warrant that kind of performance.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Captain_Tom said:
Sh1nn said:

Frankly, it looks like a last gen game...

I thought the same thing. A good looking last gen game, but last gen all the same.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.