By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - DF: TitanFall Beta Analysis (792p,~60fps)

This game doesn't look next gen at all in the graphic department, and i don't get why at least this game doesn't run at 1080p. If you told me this was in X360 I could believe it. Xbox One seems to be an already underpowered next gen console, and the differences with PS4 are only to get stronger IMO.

But let be honest here...., most people didn't play COD for the graphics and they won't buy Titanfall for the graphics neither. The game looks intense and fun and that's what matters. It's nothing revolutionary or gamechanger like a lot people wanted to be, but it will be a great game that will sell a lot in Xbox One.

Around the Network

It's still a beta cut it some slack.

Captain_Tom said:
RenCutypoison said:
michael_stutzer said:
Damn. Those lazy developers should learn a thing or two from MS first party studios.

Wich first party game already has perfect 60 fps with that much elements on screen ?

It's not first party, but BF4 sure as hell does...

Not on launch if i remember correctly. And it's still a beta.

I'm getting the game on Xbox 360, hopefully the port will at least run at 720P at a solid 30FPS with decent visuals.

looking at those screenshots, atleast now I know my PC wont have any trouble running this....unless the beta is in a bad state.

Around the Network

I am really curious to see how the Xbox 360 version looks like.

The graphics shouldn't be judged until we have the final build.

The beta most likely was compiled with extra debug options to track crashes or net code issues. The point of a beta is not to showcase the graphics, but to get all of the bugs fixed. This game will be big, and no one wants a repeat of what happened to GTA Online.

I am still patiently (and maybe naively) waiting for the PS4 version.

Game looks great to me. I guess I wasn't counting pixels while watching. But, I welcome joining a game against you guys who are counting pixels while we are playing.

It is near the end of the end....

This would be devastating to me if I played resolutions instead of video games.

As it stands, all this beta footage leaking today, even more universal praise being heaped upon the game, can't wait

Callum_Alexander said:
FlamingWeazel said:
792p? Odd resolution. Don't bother me i'll prob try it on PC. Hate origin though.

My guess would be that they needed anything above 720p as that is no doubt the resolution the 360 version will be running at.

That's ridiculous if true.