By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New inFAMOUS: Second Son screens! And new gameplay footage!

FlamingWeazel said:
Krill said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Krill said:

Look when he runs in front of the vehicle headlights.  That's not pre-baked?  Where are the shadows?

Please post where it is using prebaked lighting? Thats why the games lighting is getting universal praise? it is alsl huge open world, making it a poor comparison to linear the order. The hige world makes SS more impressive.

I'm going to assume English isn't your first language, but you responded to a comment from me where I explain where the lightinng does not react dynamically.

No need for the trolling. You took 1 screenshot in a  huge open world game...the game has dynamic lighting, day night cycles, reflections, the devs even said as much, you are reaching.

1 screenshot? I'm talking about in-game action.  Can you not see that? 

Around the Network

Damn this game looks amazing. I need it in my PS4.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Hmmm i dunno the gameplay looks pretty much exactly the same as the old infamous games...

Which is not a bad thing but you would have hoped they would have gone for something more different.

Game looks fantastic though...just hope they change up the gameplay. Maybe the levels we;ve seen so far is the beginning of the game?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

I'm taking back what I said about the neon powers. They're definitely more than some generic energy beam.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Anyone know how many hours of gameplay this will have?

Around the Network
vivster said:
I'm taking back what I said about the neon powers. They're definitely more than some generic energy beam.

They look kind of ridiculous and generic to me. Maybe fun to use, I bet. But they look pretty silly.

VitroBahllee said:
vivster said:

They look kind of ridiculous and generic to me. Maybe fun to use, I bet. But they look pretty silly.

I think they look wonderful. And they make people float and bind them to the floor.

I like colors.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Shinobi-san said:
Hmmm i dunno the gameplay looks pretty much exactly the same as the old infamous games...

Which is not a bad thing but you would have hoped they would have gone for something more different.

Game looks fantastic though...just hope they change up the gameplay. Maybe the levels we;ve seen so far is the beginning of the game?

If it ain't broke, man!! Though based on the people who have played it it is much much more smooth than Infamous 1 and 2 which, imo, should make it feel like a totally different game yet feel exactly like your playing infamous.  Plus it's one of those damned if you do and damned if you don't.  Keep it the same you got those haters(not you :0) that complain about it all being the same.  Then they change it drastically and it's not infamous anymore then the fans are the ones who complain because it's not the same as the game they once loved so much.  

To each their own, but I'm glad they kept the same overall combat/traversal and refined it just a touch to make it all the more smooth. 

Krill said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Krill said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Krill said:

Look when he runs in front of the vehicle headlights.  That's not pre-baked?  Where are the shadows?

Please post where it is using prebaked lighting? Thats why the games lighting is getting universal praise? it is alsl huge open world, making it a poor comparison to linear the order. The hige world makes SS more impressive.

I'm going to assume English isn't your first language, but you responded to a comment from me where I explain where the lightinng does not react dynamically.

No need for the trolling. You took 1 screenshot in a  huge open world game...the game has dynamic lighting, day night cycles, reflections, the devs even said as much, you are reaching.

1 screenshot? I'm talking about in-game action.  Can you not see that? 

listen, if you want to have a conversation about this you need to provide an exact time in the video it happens cause in a 5+min video a comment of "it happens" won't get you far...     i didn't see what you're complaining about.  

kitler53 said:

listen, if you want to have a conversation about this you need to provide an exact time in the video it happens cause in a 5+min video a comment of "it happens" won't get you far...     i didn't see what you're complaining about.  

Ok, about 1.35 in the video