By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New inFAMOUS: Second Son screens! And new gameplay footage!

Eikichi134 said:
DerNebel said:
Aren't we supposed to get new video footage today as well?

Yes, here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Ac3igODVU

Thanks

Around the Network

I hope we'll also get a video of the gameplay footage without an interview, this interview at least wasn't very good. :D

omg, that gameplay is just soo fast and soo agile. i LOVE it!

WOW!!! ..... A mouth watering visual feast.

Somehow I'm hungry now. lol

"Diminishing returns" indeed, looks amazing :)

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

I really hope to try a demo of some sort as this keeps looking more and more promising.

I want to know more about those powers, but maybe going in blind will make the game more fun. I usually go good... At first. Yes, I am a sissy :) Time to go Evil in Fable Anniversery.

FlamingWeazel said:
WOW ,makes every other next gen game look average. Amazing visuals.

Really?  The Order looks much better than this.  There are a lot of cool games being previewed on the PS4 that look better.  I just don't understand the hype with this.  The lighting is pre-baked and where were the shadows in the gameplay?  Initially I thought meh. Then, in the last preview they gave us of this game looked really good, but now I'm thinking that was bullshots.

Looks amazing!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Krill said:
FlamingWeazel said:
WOW ,makes every other next gen game look average. Amazing visuals.

Really?  The Order looks much better than this.  There are a lot of cool games being previewed on the PS4 that look better.  I just don't understand the hype with this.  The lighting is pre-baked and where were the shadows in the gameplay?

It is NOt pre-baked...there are shadows LMAO. The order is a long ways away, when it is out it will be the best looking game on the market...Every site is praising the visuals for a reason, people who have playeed the game.. The order is also not open world.