By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who Else Thinks a Xbox One Price Cut is coming in March??

I don't think they'll drop the price before September or at least E3

while they are trailing I'm not sure the sales gain they'll have post TF effect during the dead season will offset the price drop loss... a KSR bundle probably and that's it before a price drop post E3... nobody buys console during summer anyway.... why cut short you rev for a few thousands more sales that won't affect numbers on the long run....

Around the Network

I think UK price cut is a trial, and we will see world wide pricecut, possibly with a new SKU announced at E3, they will certainly use E3 to try and relaunch the console with current sales.

yeah E3 not march though...
I don't think UK is a trial though. it's just a price adjustment it is too small to be considered a price cut that would influence sales that much if it was global IMO.... if they do a price cut they will do it globally with more than 13 countries released in and cut price by 50 on bundles and 100 on stand alones I believe... reaching 450 for a bundle with a game or an extra pad or other goodies and 400 with stand alones.... being 30 bucks cheaper and still the price of a full game more expensive than the competition won't be enough to move that many extra units IMO

the sooner,the better in my opinion.