By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Haze, not delayed anymore?

Well I want footage...It is already March in 10 days =/.

Around the Network

Honestly, nobody really cares about this games after all that garbage.

If this game doesn't get over 8.5, I will never go near it and I hope it burns in hell. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I'll Gamefly it.

That's about it.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

honestly if they release the game in the third or fourth quarter,they will have to go against big titles(Resistance 2 and Killzone 2) ,,so it is a smart move to release it earlier in the year

Maybe.

I just hope it's finished when they release it.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

"While we can't explicitly say what improvements we've made (I'd love to tell you all the cool stuff we've been putting in!...but I also love my job too lol) I can guarantee you that the extra bit of time has made a big difference for the better.

We understand the frustration caused by shifting things around a bit, but we just want to make sure things are right for the people who'll be playing Haze *very* soon

Since we're far more forthcoming with info to our fans here at FRD than other games companies, maybe once Haze is sat toasting away in your PS3's we'll be able to do some post mortem video's/articles for you lot, and explain what's gone in and what improved with the bit of extra time we had"

Hopefully they've made some decent improvements. The early videos looked very mediocre.

SpartanFX said:
honestly if they release the game in the third or fourth quarter,they will have to go against big titles(Resistance 2 and Killzone 2) ,,so it is a smart move to release it earlier in the year

yeh, but from ubisoft's perspective, releasing it in March will take it up against Rainbow Six Vegas 2, although this is more of a run and gun game (less so as a rebel) than RSV 2, but I still don't think it will be here in March

It would be good if it would actually launch this week ... than Sony would have an even better month , along with CC and CoO :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!