By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Flappy Bird !!!!

Galaki said:
Kasz216 said:
celador said:
Isn't the guy who made the game about to take it down because of all the hate he was getting?

I refuse to believe that's it.

You'd be a fool to give up 50G's a day becauSE of a few internet trolls.

It will be  back and more popular than it already is. It's just a scheme to get it known everywhere. See how much more coverage it's getting when he "pull" it off?

It was released January something on Android and got to +10.000.000 downloads in less than a week. It doesn't need publicity. 

Around the Network

It's officially gone from the App Store. People who've got it already on their phones are now selling them for up to £11k lolz

Damn since it got removed it hasn't updated my score on game center :(

Talal said:
Galaki said:
Kasz216 said:
celador said:
Isn't the guy who made the game about to take it down because of all the hate he was getting?

It will be  back and more popular than it already is. It's just a scheme to get it known everywhere. See how much more coverage it's getting when he "pull" it off?

It was released January something on Android and got to +10.000.000 downloads in less than a week. It doesn't need publicity. 

Have you heard of anyone saying they have too much money?

trixiemafia86 said:

If you've have tried it, what do you think about it. It's easy to play/Difficult to master imo. Post your highest scores if you've tried it.

Please, this is not a threat to come and post your hatred for the game.

I just want to know if you guys find it quite difficult too.

WTF is flappy bird?

Around the Network
Galaki said:

If it's a publicity stunt then not only is it the riskiest shit ever when your game is already one of the fastest growing games of all time. Now everyone is downloading the clone games instead of the original since it got removed. I'd love to see it get more than 50 million users in less than a month when he puts it back up.

One of the most annoying games ever but my highscore is 8

Galaki said:
Talal said:
Galaki said:
Kasz216 said:
celador said:

I'd be more worried a stunt like this would kil off momentum and kill the game, allowing something else would end up in it's place.