By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official VGC Bravely Default Friend Codes Thread

Tagged games:

Agh, how the heck do you beat DeRosa!? Attacking him only gives him BP, which he'll then use to heal himself, making him practically impossible to kill! D:

Around the Network

0361-6681-1433

I'm not that far in the game. Been playing it on and off.

FC: 2277-6643-2184, please add me to the list.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Agh, how the heck do you beat DeRosa!? Attacking him only gives him BP, which he'll then use to heal himself, making him practically impossible to kill! D:

I did it by doing no braves, it's a turn by turn fight, that way you don't give him too much bp since vengence is a % trigger. Just gotta drag it out.

dahuman said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I did it by doing no braves, it's a turn by turn fight, that way you don't give him too much bp since vengence is a % trigger. Just gotta drag it out.

Guess I'll have to try that! What difficulty were you playing on and what level was your team? I'm on hard and my crew is currently Lv.32.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
dahuman said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Guess I'll have to try that! What difficulty were you playing on and what level was your team? I'm on hard and my crew is currently Lv.32.

Don't remember, you prolly need to level grind if you feel you are not doing so hot, you can still default and brave for specials, you just do 1 turn attacks only while keeping hp up.

dahuman said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
dahuman said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Don't remember, you prolly need to level grind if you feel you are not doing so hot, you can still default and brave for specials, you just do 1 turn attacks only while keeping hp up.

I mean, I can easily survive his attacks, it's just that he can survive mine aswell! xD

Einsam_Delphin said:
dahuman said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
dahuman said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I mean, I can easily survive his attacks, it's just that he can survive mine aswell! xD

yeah, you need to grind then. he can be a bitch.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Have you tried using magic? That doesn't activate. Alternatively, use someone who has a BP stealing ability (but I don't think there's any at this point). But what I did was default three turns, go on an all out attack with all but my healer, then default the next turn and heal up after he braves (if he does).

You also have things like life theif at this point, that's useful. And give people stuff to avoid charm!

The next time through is much simpler, you can use things like Zero Sum, My Hero, Battle Drain and Squeaky Wheel to stop the BP problem, or Stillness, Enigma or others to avoid taking damage. That's my approach now anyway.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

dahuman said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I managed to brute force him. My Tiz and Adea are my melee damage so I went Brave with them and my Ringabel and Agnes are casters so I had them Default. Plus, I when I stored my special moves for the battle. Any time you think a boss is about to show, I recommend holding on to your special moves. I managed to be him at Level 31. My TIz was a Level Monk, my Edea a level 8 Knight and Anges and Ringabel were level 8 Black Mage and White Mages.

Edit: I've added everyone listed. That's for the beastly summon attack Dahuman