By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official VGC Bravely Default Friend Codes Thread

Tagged games:

Euphoria14 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Just got the game yesterday

5413-0628-0079

I added you on my 3DS. Go ahead and add me as well if you wish. 

You are actually online, so I can get a response.

Success!

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Euphoria14 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Just got the game yesterday

5413-0628-0079

I added you on my 3DS. Go ahead and add me as well if you wish. 

You are actually online, so I can get a response.

Success!

Nice!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Add me everyone!

0705-2223-9813

Oh yeah, if you happen to have an Elixer Mammon, please send it my way. I will do the same if I get one first.

What's an Elixer Mammon? o_O

Einsam_Delphin said:
Euphoria14 said:
Add me everyone!

0705-2223-9813

Oh yeah, if you happen to have an Elixer Mammon, please send it my way. I will do the same if I get one first.

It's a nemesis called a "Mammon". Looks like this.

They carry an elixir. So you NEVER kill it! Keep it protected. 

Start a battle, steal the Elixir, then run. Rinse and repeat.

Each Elixir can be sold for 25,000pg.

From what I have heard S-E got rid of them, but some people got them earlier, mainly during the EU launch time frame through to early January, so if someone here has one they can friend us, then send it our way.

If S-E were to send you a Mammon now it would have an Ether instead.

EDIT - NVM, seems you can only get them from a random friend invite or streetpass, not from FC invites.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Euphoria14 said:
Add me everyone!

0705-2223-9813

It's a nemesis called a "Mammon". Looks like this.

They carry an elixir. So you NEVER kill it! Keep it protected. 

Start a battle, steal the Elixir, then run. Rinse and repeat.

Each Elixir can be sold for 25,000pg.

From what I have heard S-E got rid of them, but some people got them earlier, mainly during the EU launch time frame through to early January, so if someone here has one they can friend us, then send it our way.

If S-E were to send you a Mammon now it would have an Ether instead.

EDIT - NVM, seems you can only get them from a random friend invite or streetpass, not from FC invites.

Ah, guess we'll just have to make sure we update everyday in hopes we get it! xD

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Ah, guess we'll just have to make sure we update everyday in hopes we get it! xD

Mrgrgr... >:O

Currently playing:

By the time id finished the game id had 3 japanese mammon, would likely be more but norende filled up fast with other high levelled monsters that I kept around. So you guys should get one soon enough.

TM25 said:
By the time id finished the game id had 3 japanese mammon, would likely be more but norende filled up fast with other high levelled monsters that I kept around. So you guys should get one soon enough.

US version?

If so then awesome. I am currently clearing out my 

Currently playing:

TM25 said:

US version I assume?

If so then awesome! I am currently clearing out all the low lvl nemesis' in my game.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
TM25 said:

US version I assume?

If so then awesome! I am currently clearing out all the low lvl nemesis' in my game.

Uk version.  My response was probably bit simplistic, one of the first nemesis I got was satan so he was protected and put on the wait list.  Might be harder for you guys actually, since square have released more nemesis since and many people are shuttling them around.  Protect the ones you want and keep net friending and you'll get one to replace the non protected nemesis eventually.