By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - admit it, you like bad games

so, there is this general notion that many gamers read reviews.... just to say that reviews are stupid. Now is your chance to prove reviews don't mean anything to you.

step 1) go to gamerankings.com
step 2) find games that you like (or love) that have at least 5 reviews and average under 70%
(easy to do.... click 'the rankings,' select platform or game, select min votes 5)
step 3) post game/average here

.... or, if three steps is asking too much, just list games you like but are pretty sure most critics don't.

cannon spike (dc): 69%
dynamite cop (dc): 58%
mr mosquito (ps2): 68%
gauntlet dark legacy (ps2): 71%.... cheating a little on that one

as for games I liked when I was younger but haven't played in ages:

tonic trouble (n64): 53%
clayfighter 63 1/3 (n64): 48%
yoshi's story: 63%.... I never thought it was as good as island, but damn
nightmare creatures: 65%
south park: 67%
hybrid heaven: 68%
buck bumble: 70%

haha, I wonder what I would think of these games now. They didn't seem quite so bad a decade ago, maybe they weren't, who knows.

anyway, any similar stories?

Around the Network

Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck (DS): 67% on Gamerankings
=> tasty shovelware, just bought it to terrorize Daffy and for the funny lisp voiceover

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
66% gamerankings
I enjoyed it, it deserves more

Blade Dancer PSP 65%

Harvest Moon DS 66.4%

sims 2 ds... i love it

Around the Network

Eh I liked Spider-man 3 on the Wii a lot, but I also never played a Spider-man game since the SNES days.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Nagano Winter Olympics '98 - N64 48% Ilove this game

Any Sims games on consoles or handhelds...

There must be other games I liked that didn't score well but I'm lazy atm. just cause before, didn't have the internet and choosing a game was rather simple. Looks back of the box, looks good, buy/rent.

I find gamers today way too picky.

^^

I don't mind being picky when it comes to throwing down cash. But I agree, if you look too hard for only great stuff, you'll miss out on your own personal gems.

Bullet Witch. Catwoman. Stolen. Red Ninja. Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation. Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude. The Bouncer.

Hey! Don't judge Me!