By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Vgchartz A Sony Dominated Website?

Who's Game Consoles Do You Like/Prefer?

Playstation 82 30.04%

Playstation/ Microsoft 13 4.76%

Playstation/ Nintendo 49 17.95%

Nintendo 37 13.55%

Nintendo/Playstation 27 9.89%

Nintendo/Microsoft 8 2.93%

Microsoft 13 4.76%

Microsoft/Playstation 8 2.93%

Microsoft/Nintendo 6 2.20%

I like all three 29 10.62%

Total:272

Whoever's winning or losing at the time tends to be the most vocal. Id like to think this site is fairly balanced, though XBox fans are unusually silent these days.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

Sony brought PS1 and PS2, the best consoles of their generation

They brought PS3, a bad start, very bad but in late 2007/early 2008, they woke up and make the PS3, we can say that today, the best console of 7th gen.
I had and still have Wii, 360 and PS3. PS3 was clearly the best on games with diversity and quality and quantity !
And the pro, Sony supports its console until death ... just look at 2013 and 2014 which still brings exclusivities on PS3.

Sony always tried new IPs, they always search new games (ok sometimes, it's bad or meh but others times, that's great !)
ex: LBP, Folklore, Motorstorm, Uncharted, TLOU, Tearaway, etc...

I don't understand people say " sony fans blind " etc ...
People who buy Sony console is a person who is satisfied by Sony (same for Nintendo or MS)
And we can't say that Sony had bad consoles to be not satisfied !

Just to add something, PS4 sell extremely very well thanks to the PS3's legacy :)
(not like the Wii and the Wii U)

Most sites are. Xbox fans are busy playing games. Sony fans are busy bitching about games. Its been this way for a while.

I always felt the nintendo kids dominated this forum... at least vocally. There's so many threads whining about Wii U sales (HOW CAN NINTENDO SELL MOAR WII U OMG), threads praising terrible franchises (Conduit, Sonic, random bad japanese RPG) or outright lies (NINTENDO HAS THE BEST GAEMS OMGZ, SONYSOFT CANT COMPETE).

Sure, there's a lot of annoying Sony fan, but they're never as dellusionnal/in denial as the Nintendo ones.

inb4 post deleted.

foodfather said:
Most sites are. Xbox fans are busy playing games. Sony fans are busy bitching about games. Its been this way for a while.

then what are you doing here? :P

Around the Network

Absolutely YESSSSSSSSSSS!!

I think so, I grew up playing PlayStation (PS1 and PS2) but 360 was the console that introduced me to the wonderful world of online play thus making me more biased towards Xbox than PlayStation. I know a little off topic but that's my story and you're going to listen to it.

On VGC specifically, there are probably the same amount of Nintendo and Sony fans.

On the internet, there are definitely more Sony fans than both MS and Nintendo fans combined.

Nintendo and PC gamer

No idea, I primarily game on PC and own Playstation for their internal devs.

No lol. Just look at the "which system are you getting watchdogs on" thread. Sony and Nintendo fans are pretty equal.