By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Vgchartz A Sony Dominated Website?

Who's Game Consoles Do You Like/Prefer?

Playstation 82 30.04%

Playstation/ Microsoft 13 4.76%

Playstation/ Nintendo 49 17.95%

Nintendo 37 13.55%

Nintendo/Playstation 27 9.89%

Nintendo/Microsoft 8 2.93%

Microsoft 13 4.76%

Microsoft/Playstation 8 2.93%

Microsoft/Nintendo 6 2.20%

I like all three 29 10.62%

Total:272

In numbers yes, but the MS fanbase here has a tendency to be rather loud. If you weren't an active member of the forums you'd probably think it evenly split with Sony and MS with Nintendo a far bit behind. There are plenty of loud Sony and Nintendo fans here too, but in that area MS takes the crown for numbers P: You likely see reversed situation on other forums.

PC is 4th place D:

Around the Network

Yes.

VGChartz is dominated by the console that leads in sales for the current generation. I remember when I first signed up for this site is was a haven for Nintendo fanboys. Now the Sony ones come out because PS4 leads. However, you'll always find an overabundance of XBOX fanboys on every single forum/message board no matter what. I guess it's because they're usually also PC fans as well.

The internet is a worldwide domain and worldwide, Sony has been the most dominant player in gaming since the PS1. Add to that the fact that most 20 somethings grew up in that era and bam, you have your answer.

Sony defense chartz for sure !

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network
HipHopGodd said:
VGChartz is dominated by the console that leads in sales for the current generation. I remember when I first signed up for this site is was a haven for Nintendo fanboys. Now the Sony ones come out because PS4 leads. However, you'll always find an overabundance of XBOX fanboys on every single forum/message board no matter what. I guess it's because they're usually also PC fans as well.

That's pretty much what I remember too. Overall, perhaps the number of fans in the internet somehow mirrors the ammount of consoles being sold at that exact moment. Since 2010 or so, Sony has been leading those, and nowadays it has been more than 50% on both last and current gen consoles.  So yeah.

Perhaps a poll would have been better?

As to your question. Aren't they all?

And have you guys seen what happened to Nsanity? He was a respected Xbox user of the site. Sadly, he has finally been defeated by the Sonyite forces a short while ago. He was HORRIDLY attacked by the Sonyites and his account was hacked and they made it seem like he asked to be permabanned but we all know what really happened

*slams fist on desk* those damned Sonyites!! They just keep getting stronger and stronger after each battle like Saiyans.

No. Look at the most recent top games community vote and I don't think the argument holds any merit.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The world is Sony dominated.