By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What would you do if you caught your Girlfriend/Boyfriend cheating?

Depends. If she was cheating with a guy, I'd kill them both. If she was cheating with a girl, I'd demand to be a part of it. If they refused, I'd kill them both. If they agreed, we'd have a menage a trois from then on.

Around the Network

It's a non issue. Who my girl is with when I am not around/or she goes out is her business. As long as she comes home, and spends her vacations and family time with me and the kids, that is what really counts.

Sex is not a big deal, and should never be a factor in a relationship.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Dump her and beat up the guy, but only if I knew that he knew that me and her were in a relationship