By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners how many games do you have?

how many wii u games do you have.

1-2 59 10.15%

3-5 111 19.10%

6-10 210 36.14%

11-15 94 16.18%

16-20 47 8.09%

more than 20 60 10.33%

Total:581
sidmeiernintifan said:
I only own 3 games, Super Mario 3D World, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Rayman Legends. So, 2 not Nintendo games.
I would buy Wonderful 101 if it were possible to get it in my country, I may import it later this year.
I recommend Rayman Legends to any Nintendo fan (I imagine all Nintendo fans like platformers), it is really excellent, really deserves the 91/100 on Metacritic (for me it is a 10/10) and Tekken Tag 2 if you like Tekken, although sincerely the communities in other consoles are much more active.

Si es bastante complicado conseguir algunos juegos en Latinoamerica.

I also have Rayman Legends, but it is still in my backlog list, I am trying to finish 2 games every month, and buy less than that, but helping the Wii U pact is not good for my backlog, at least I am in a good track, 2 games finished on January, 1 in February and 2 week for the second one. Purchases 1 game on january, 2 games on february.

Around the Network
cusman said:
I didn't sit and count but I am sure I have 15-20 Wii U games if not more. That said, I don't have any Wii U games that I am actively playing since I completed Super Mario 3D World back in November, 2013

So December and January and it looks like most of February, wont be touching the Wii U.Also, for February, I am leaning towards playing Thief on my PS4 over DKC TP on my Wii U.

Why not both?

Bought a Wii U at the end of November, I have Wind Waker HD, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101, all physical copies. I've got Trine 2, Little Inferno and EDGE off the eShop.

I've got DK on pre-order, EarthBound is my next download purchase, and I'm contemplating Deus Ex and Lego City. I'm not sure about pre-ordering Watch Dogs, after ACIV I'm not sure how much effort Ubisoft will put into Watch Dogs on a technical level. Owning a 360 means there's no incentive to buy technically inferior multi-platform titles, especially when those titles could be just as good on Wii U.

9 Retail. 2 eshop

Retail:
Mass Effect 3
Most Wanted U
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
ZombiU
Nintendo Land
Wind Waker HD
Black Flag
Rayman Legends
Sonic Lost Worlds

Eshop:
Nano Assault Neo
Bit Trip Runner 2

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

kekrot said:
flagstaad said:
kekrot said:
I have 9 retail games; Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Lego City Undercover, Game & Wario, NSLU, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, The Wind Waker HD and Super Mario 3D World.

For downloads I got NES Remix, plus som VC titles like Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Kirby's Adventure, Balloon Fight and so on.

Yes, this is the kind of buying behavior that causes third parties to flee from the console. Out of 9 retail games only one 3rd party, you my friend are part of the problem.

I'm part of the problem? Almost none third party games on the Wii U has interested me in the slightest, and the third parties offerings are abysmal compared to their efforts on competing consoles. I wanted to buy Most Wanted U because of the PC-level graphics, and then I remembered that the Gamepad hasn't analog triggers. I wanted to buy Sonic Lost World, until I tried the demo, and didn't like it.

If I'm not compelled to buy more third party games, then it's not my problem. For me, THIRD PARTY OFFERINGS ARE THE PROBLEMS, NOT THE CONSUMER.

EDIT. A more important case: I wanted to buy Mass Effect 3, but then I remembered that the whole trilogy was on competing consoles for the same price.

I agree, my third party purchases ratio was above 50% with the Wii and my current WiiU one is only 20%, and I think that will be reduced even further as time goes on if third party support remains the same.

I have yet to be impressed by any third party retail offering, since most of them are HD last gen type of games that didn't really interest me back then. Games that I could play on my PC if I really wanted to.

Check out this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174497

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Only 2 so far but i had it only 2 weeks so far.

Zelda windwaker HD and Super Mario 3D World. Loving it so far

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Asriel said:
Bought a Wii U at the end of November, I have Wind Waker HD, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101, all physical copies. I've got Trine 2, Little Inferno and EDGE off the eShop.

I've got DK on pre-order, EarthBound is my next download purchase, and I'm contemplating Deus Ex and Lego City. I'm not sure about pre-ordering Watch Dogs, after ACIV I'm not sure how much effort Ubisoft will put into Watch Dogs on a technical level. Owning a 360 means there's no incentive to buy technically inferior multi-platform titles, especially when those titles could be just as good on Wii U.

Go buy them, both are good games, I would argue that Deus Ex is a GREAT game, all the extra stuff that they put on the Wii U version are worth it.

NSMWU
M3DW
Soon DK, MK, and SSB and that should do it for the wiiu.

11 hard copy + 4 eShop/VC/digital
Nintendoland
New Super Mario Bros U
New Super Luigi U
Super Mario 3D world
Wind Waker HD
The Wonderful 101
AC3
Mario & Sonic
Splinter Cell
Just Dance 2014
Need for Speed : Most Wanted U

eShop/digital/VC
Wii Sports Club
Earthbound
Edge
Rush

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

For every month the WiiU is out I have one game (so far) Didnt buy 1 game per month tho sometimes 0 sometimes 3 games per month.

For february I will have DKCR so another month with 1:1 month:game ratio.
(eshop stuff not included only retail)

I have the following games:

NintendoLand
Wii party U
NSMB U
NSLB U
ZombiU
Darksiders 2
Tekken Tag 2
Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Wind Waker HD
Mario 3D World
Sonic Lost World
Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101

I will buy the following games this year:

Rayman Legends, Mk8,  Hyrule Warriors, Smash, Bayonetta 2 and X (lets hope X comes out this year!)

I hope they announce some other good  non mainstream games that are exclusive or at least wont come to PC (I buy mainstream/multiplats on PC because 1 year later = 90% cheaper)