By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 9 AMAZING new Infamous: SS screenshots show off Seattle!

Tagged games:

Dallinor said:

:D

wtf sucker punch?!?   they used the completely wrong font for "Lincoln's Toe Truck".   where is the attention to detail???   ..fucking lazy developers.

:P

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Are these all real Seattle locations?

I think unlike Los Santos (i.e. Los Angeles) in GTA V, for the inFamous game they are even getting to use the real-world name references for these places so it is even more authentic.

kitler53 said:

wtf sucker punch?!?   they used the completely wrong font for "Lincoln's Toe Truck".   where is the attention to detail???   ..fucking lazy developers.

:P

Not only that, but where are the indicators!?!

Pre-order cancelled.

kitler53 said:

A new set of screens for Sucker Punch's Infamous: Second Son have been released, showing off the city in which the game takes place.

Second Son stars new protagonist Delsin Rowe, a 24-year-old Native American street artist who can absorb special abilities from others, including the ability to manipulate smoke and electricity. Delsin is viewed as a bioterrorist by the DUP, a branch of government tasked with controlling those with superhuman abilities and hunted.

Screenshots released recently show Delsin using his smoke and 'Neon' powers. Sucker Punch also recently released a developer diary showing off the game's visual effects, with a focus on weather, lighting and fog.

InFamous Second Son has a confirmed release date of March 21.

source

These look a  lot better than a lot of the earlier screen shots I saw.  Better textures maybe?  

Before the game looked covered in vaseline, not looks a little more authentic.  Very nice.

Augen said:
LemonSlice said:
I'm looking forward to this game, but I keep thinking the story might skew too blatantly liberal for my tastes. I'm afraid if there's too much BS it might diminish the game for me.

Is it really that liberal to oppose a police state? Least that is the impression I got from previews.

Looks amazing and echo that hope have way to just soak it in and capture pictures.

No, but media of that type are usually a funnel for all sorts of liberal propaganda, and from what I've seen so far they won't be showing much restraint towards liberal bias. But who knows, I'll reserve my judgements for later. The game will be fun anyway, and maybe the liberal thing will approach self-parody enough so I'll have more to laugh at than be annoyed.

Around the Network

Looks great.

Game of the season for sure.

LemonSlice said:
Augen said:
LemonSlice said:
I'm looking forward to this game, but I keep thinking the story might skew too blatantly liberal for my tastes. I'm afraid if there's too much BS it might diminish the game for me.

Is it really that liberal to oppose a police state? Least that is the impression I got from previews.

Looks amazing and echo that hope have way to just soak it in and capture pictures.

No, but media of that type are usually a funnel for all sorts of liberal propaganda, and from what I've seen so far they won't be showing much restraint towards liberal bias. But who knows, I'll reserve my judgements for later. The game will be fun anyway, and maybe the liberal thing will approach self-parody enough so I'll have more to laugh at than be annoyed.

You should stay completly away from Assasin's Creed games then, or most Ubisoft games really

I wonder if the Superbowl parade will be in a level. Pete Carol is the main bad guy.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Rychussnik said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Is This Real Life?

is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

If no one told me this was Infamous Id have tought it was an actual city.