By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 9 AMAZING new Infamous: SS screenshots show off Seattle!

Tagged games:

I can't wait to blow up those places.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Are these all real Seattle locations?

Signature goes here!

And here we go with the bullshot shit!!

These look just like what the game does in motion.

Oh and the source obviously hasn't realized that 7 of those shots are old. Only 2 are new.

reggin_bolas said:
XB1 buyers; you jelly yet?

Why should they be jealous?

TruckOSaurus said:

Mostly.  They changed the way some of them look though.

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to this game, but I keep thinking the story might skew too blatantly liberal for my tastes. I'm afraid if there's too much BS it might diminish the game for me.

Wow impressive, didnt expect it to look that good.

LemonSlice said:
I'm looking forward to this game, but I keep thinking the story might skew too blatantly liberal for my tastes. I'm afraid if there's too much BS it might diminish the game for me.

Is it really that liberal to oppose a police state? Least that is the impression I got from previews.

Looks amazing and echo that hope have way to just soak it in and capture pictures.

:D

TruckOSaurus said:

i only spent like 2 days in seatle so i can't verify,...

...but sucker punch said they went around to a lot of local business and asked them if they would be okay with being featured in their game.   they said a few didn't want to be featured but a majority were excited for it. 

i imagine it is like watch dogs is for me.   being from chicago i reconize a hell of a lot of landmarks in that game.  there is a park 1 block from my house is featured in a trailer but they moved it 's physical location to be in river north instead of the west loop.  real landmarks in locations convient for gameplay.