By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - sony sold 10.5million ps3's

Munkeh111 said:
This thread has kind of gone off the rails

i dont think it was on rails to begin with...

Around the Network

Man Spaghetti's just a cheap gimmick that sells cuz of the price. Once lasagna and pizza get a price cut it's over!

All the meatballboys have already bought the spaghetti and some noneater casuals also. =) =) =)

Spaghetti is just a fad and once people get tired of mozzarella cheese being bundled sales will drop.

I'm no fan of lasagna. Pizza ftw!

ioi said:
We have to wait and see what NPizzaD think about all this

This has win written all over it.

Those casual eaters are ruining the food industry. They go to a shop, buy a pizza, and 30 minutes later they leave, often without even finishing the last slice!

Now me, I'm a hardcore pizza eater. I can eat pizzas for lunch and dinner during an entire week. Sometimes breakfast too.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
ioi said:

Nah we don't trust the NPizzaD cause it is obvious that we are right and they are wrong.

NJ5 said:

Those casual eaters are ruining the food industry. They go to a shop, buy a pizza, and 30 minutes later they leave, often without even finishing the last slice!

Now me, I'm a hardcore pizza eater. I can eat pizzas for lunch and dinner during an entire week. Sometimes breakfast too.

and they use knife instead of the hand like hard pizza-consumers have been doing for generations

by the way lasagna is gaining momentum 

Auron said:
ioi said:

Nah we don't trust the NPizzaD cause it is obvious that we are right and they are wrong.

NPizzaD mafia is controlling at least 60% of the market. There is nothing we can do against them!

I like pizza,but I prefer Tacos >.>

Good way to earn posts!
I'm thinking about raviolis, but spaghetti will do it

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies