By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - sony sold 10.5million ps3's

weezy said:
guy's the orignal poster is probably crying right now.. good going guys..

But-tah-sony sold 10.5million ps3\s ...

I want a meat lover's pie - and some canoli, son ... 

Around the Network

Have I ascended to a deity of Leo-J status? I thought this thread was closed?!

man i love pizza........with a perfect italian sauce soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
good

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

wow! I have not look at this thread sinse i last posted in it.................. and you guys really are mean, if someone cant post on this website with out people posting STUPID replies just because they feel something is wrong, or they dont agree with it?. what kind of forum is this.

Actually, Lasagna can be quite excellent. Pizza is kind of overeaten imo....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
saprano1 said:

wow! I have not look at this thread sinse i last posted in it.................. and you guys really are mean, if someone cant post on this website with out people posting STUPID replies just because they feel something is wrong, or they dont agree with it?. what kind of forum is this.

The kind of forum that's tired of lecturing people on the distinction between shipped to retailers and sold to consumers. We'd rather talk about italian food.

My brother-in-law makes his own pasta. It's deliciously chewy with a strong wheat flavour and a texture I can only describe as 'meaty.' Every now and then he gets ambitious and makes lasagna from scratch. Takes him the better part of a day but the payoff is amazing!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I know what shipped to retailers and sold to consumers is,  but anyway i hate pasta.

pasta makes you fat, must be alot fat people in here, LOL.

aww man, I missed a great thread

OT: I love Pizza with pepperonis the most

saprano1 said:
pasta makes you fat, must be alot fat people in here, LOL.

you just insulted about 50% of the resident staff. Have fun on the site.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.