1. Skype

2. TV connection

3. Smaller(and weights less than half)

4. Silver is best

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Deffinatly . I to was sad that there arent more future , but just the weight deifference is awesome . Also , The design is much sleeker and as zackblue pointed out it has TV-out and Skype :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

sell your original for as much as you can get and buy a slim. Even if you don't get much for the original...hey, PSP slim's are only $130.

Around the Network

i sold my PSP fat and bought a slim, pretty sweet though, other than the weight and load time, I haven`t notice much difference.

if you enjoy your old PSP and want to upgrade, then buy it. It`s not absolutely necessary

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

If you can trade it in, I got £60 for my old PSP, allowing me to get my slim for £70. It's probably been worth it, it is lighter, buttons are better, better screen, everything is better, but now the whole device is covered in the glass (certainly with the piano black) so it gets really fingerprinty really quickly

coolestguyever said:
sell your original for as much as you can get and buy a slim. Even if you don't get much for the original...hey, PSP slim's are only $130.

Unfortunatly they are still 170 $ in the US ... lets hope that soon price will drop , and sales will be even higher :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I want a PSP. :(

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

I'm actually glad the slim didn't go as far as people have hoped

people were asking for *built-in harddrive, second nob, death to UMD*

this way, you can still enjoy your old PSP games and give Sony about 3 more years to work out the digital download system and let SSD harddriver to get cheap enough to put a 100gb onto the next PSP.

;), and please? PS2 games playing natively on PSP2?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)