By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Titanfall hype thread! Final Pre-orders up, it's PARTY TIME!!! Titanfall hits over 400,000 Pre-order US

Can titanfall make it to 400,000?

Yes 151 57.63%

No 109 41.60%

Total:260

Well since it isn't 1st party, MS has no real incentive to do their famous marketing pushes.

But if that Titanfall bundle is real....you bet your ass on MS saturating us with ads.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

The custom console isn't real right?

Dammit, I want this game.

Yay!!!

If the Titanfall bundle  turns out to be  real, then we may have a deal. Even without the bundle Titanfall may end up with more than 300k pre orders since it is a very hyped game and one of the main reasons gamers are going to buy a Xbox One.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Maybe but I think it will only get to 350k

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Maybe but I think it will only get to 350k

Could be right but seems this could in the next week catch some traction. Maybe not but lets hope so.

The beta might push a lot of preorders.

Soo hyped for this game, PC version only though, but SOO DAMNN HYPED

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

shikamaru317 said:
J_Allard said:
The beta might push a lot of preorders.

I'd say it's very likely. If the gameplay is as good as the journalists who have played it say it is, I could see a rather large preorder boost coming from the beta. Hopefully Respawn will release the final texture build before the end of beta so that people will stop hating on the graphics. 

Meh, for the beta I'd rather the textures stay the same. If the beta is huge, more people are less likely do download it. Keep it small and simple, then all guns blazing (intended) when it's fully released.

I think it will hit 300,000 easily. 400,000 would be hard but it still could.

If it does hit 400,000 pre-orders, what will week 1 be?

shikamaru317 said:

I think they should use the alpha textures for the first stage of beta, so that downloads are smaller, then the last weekend of beta update with the final textures so that people can see them before release. 

I agree, 300k is easy, 350k is likely, 400k is possible if the beta is successful.

If it hits 400k US preorders, week one US sales will be at least 500k. I suspect the remaning countries where the Xbox One is available would account for at least another 250k week one. That would put week one worldwide sales at 750k or more, pretty impressive IMO. 

That would nearly be 1 in 3 people now, going on current figures, owning Titanfall and Xbox One. Of course, impressive again that it will more likely than not, move hardware! Doubly impressive for a new IP!