By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Titanfall hype thread! Final Pre-orders up, it's PARTY TIME!!! Titanfall hits over 400,000 Pre-order US

Can titanfall make it to 400,000?

Yes 151 57.63%

No 109 41.60%

Total:260

Ya know, technically Titanfall is already at around 350k pre-orders. But I do see that you meant to put only the Xbox One version. Still though...I'm very hyped!!

Around the Network

Yeah, if that Xbox One is real, I'm buying it. I won't even open it. I'll just sniff the box, maybe make sweet love to it fora night or two, and then sell it for a massive profit.

Damn, that's a nice console.

jlmurph2 said:
Ya know, technically Titanfall is already at around 350k pre-orders. But I do see that you meant to put only the Xbox One version. Still though...I'm very hyped!!

Yes you're right, I will fix that.

Trunkin said:
Yeah, if that Xbox One is real, I'm buying it. I won't even open it. I'll just sniff the box, maybe make sweet love to it fora night or two, and then sell it for a massive profit.

Damn, that's a nice console.

Yea I hope they decide to push it out, what I have read is it was real but the manufacturing cost was to high, so they axed it. I think this was a dumb move personally. We will see in a couple of weeks.

Ebay title," Titanfall bundle with extra love". LOL

After my first night I didn't think I could sell it but knowing many have to experience this first hand, I must let it go. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4deb_n3gcn0

Making of video

Around the Network

Thought I would point out since there has been confusion on the Beta. It will be for the 360 too and it will not require a preorder to play it for either version.

Also, that limited controller is sweet.

I think it's possible.

This kid is Hyped

I know it can.

Wow, I think it might be able to sell the 400k first week. Which is amazing for a new IP, and it's coming out in March, which thing usually don't do that well and it's on a brand new console.

Then the big question will be how good it's legs are. If reviews and consumer enjoyment is high, I could see it doing very well for a long time. Especially if it's another 2 years for TitanFall two.

PS the controller is so nice, wish they made that console too.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!