By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony in talks to sell PC business 'for greater smartphone push'

I can't believe how much Sony declined in the past decade. I remember everyone here owned Sony TVs, Walkmen, Discmen, etc. and now it's mostly Samsung/Apple stuff

Around the Network

Sucks Sony is doing so poorly; it can really fuck up PlayStation.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

They should... Their PC and laptops are terrible for the price you pay.. And so should HP... Asus should be the company that people buy PCs/Laptops from, not Sony and HP

Totally agreed - Asus is awesome.

LurkerJ said:
sales2099 said:

Ok my bad, So then its a "confirmation" of weakness.

Did anyone need a confirmation? You learnt nothing from the thousands of posts you've made here?

Sony fans positivity always swayed me back to believing Sony was all rosy.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Azerth said:
Guess they ran out of buildings to sell

Borderline trolling, but I lol'd

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
LurkerJ said:
sales2099 said:

Ok my bad, So then its a "confirmation" of weakness.

Did anyone need a confirmation? You learnt nothing from the thousands of posts you've made here?

Sony fans positivity always swayed me back to believing Sony was all rosy.

I know I know. It's all about the SONY fans. You are ready to play the fool and the dumb just to prove how hypocrite SONY fans are. Boy, you are obsessed

What do they even make anymore?

Lol, some people are getting defensive aren't they.

miz1q2w3e said:
What do they even make anymore?

A lot. They still make tablets, phones, t.v's, and cameras (even Apple uses Sony to mke Iphone cameras), headphones, earbuds, movies, music, and hospital equipment among a shit ton of other things. It really is amazing how a company as big and varried as Sony can struggle to stay profitable.

Azerth said:
Guess they ran out of buildings to sell

You beat me to it. LOL