By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony in talks to sell PC business 'for greater smartphone push'

DonFerrari said:
michael_stutzer said:
Blood_Tears said:

It is weak of him though because he did ask for a perma ban and then immediately created an alt just to troll until that got perma banned as well,quite pathetic..

What was his alt's name, if I may ask?

Search the thread he asked to be permabanned then see his new acc a few comments latter saying he came back just to explain one point.

Yeah saw it later, thanks.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
enditall727 said:
DonFerrari said:
enditall727 said:

I think it's the Sonyites

The Sonyite forces are becoming too strong

The Sonyites have just recently defeated the dark lord and bringer of Xbox news Nsanity after a very long battle

They must be stopped!

Sure, it must have been sony fans that made him depressed not real life problems.

Personally I don't think NSanity is weak to leave because of sony. But if they annoy you so much you could as for a permaban yourself.

..And what exactly are you going to do if i dont?

Will think you didn't mind as much as you say. And congratulate you on your staying... unless you want other users to ask it for you =]

You actually had to be that guy.. 

Bye ;)

enditall727 said:
DonFerrari said:
enditall727 said:
DonFerrari said:
enditall727 said:

I think it's the Sonyites

The Sonyite forces are becoming too strong

The Sonyites have just recently defeated the dark lord and bringer of Xbox news Nsanity after a very long battle

They must be stopped!

Sure, it must have been sony fans that made him depressed not real life problems.

Personally I don't think NSanity is weak to leave because of sony. But if they annoy you so much you could as for a permaban yourself.

..And what exactly are you going to do if i dont?

Will think you didn't mind as much as you say. And congratulate you on your staying... unless you want other users to ask it for you =]

You actually had to be that guy.. 

Bye ;)

Well I haven't asked any mod yet.. bye

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Darkjolly said:
Xperia will be their next Vita

yep, even when they are selling over 40+ million xperia smartphones a year?

/:P

yupper's it so will be the Next PSVita for Sony.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.